Somali Liyu Polis in Amhara region making fun of coward Amhara Liyu Polis running away from battlefield

Tigray are fighters, fierce fighters and not cowards.

That's true. Historically, the tigrayans were more warrior like, that's why our amhara neighbors always asked us oromo's to help out, it seems things don't change, lol but this time, nope, you won't get the top oromo warriors to help, they'll be joining OLA/WBO.

Some Amhara groups are too, others not as much, to be honest.
The ones bordering tigray, the gonderes, are tough warriors.

for me if the eldery and petite women are given AK to defend city then something aint right, but your Oromo and know these peolpe better than i do.

No, you have a point bro, it's because of many factors, among them are:

1-Tigrayan's maybe smaller, but are more united. They are out for revenge against those who raped and killed their people, and have experienced generals leading them, not to mention they had 250,000 trained militia men prior to all of this happened, most of them scattered when Abiy and his allies came with overwhelming force-eritrean's were there, amhara forces, the national army, drones, etc.

They regrouped later and turned into guerrillas, which is smart, when fighting on your own land, but when the other forces outnumber you, and the land of tigray is best for such wars, guerrilla wars, eventually they began to wear out the forces there, the soldiers were losing morale, began targeting any civilian, which made the people even more angry and made more and more join the resistance and support it through other means, financially, with food, with intelligence/info and more.
The Eritreans played a huge role, because unlike the ethio army which was mostly led by tigrayans, their army remained intact, they still have their veteran generals leading and advising, and have been training for years.

2- The Amhara leadership did not plan for a long, drawn out war. Maybe they thought that the tigrayans would give up? I am not sure. They should've thought about the long term.
Abiy himself admitted that the war was exhausting. It's not going as expected, in other words.
It pretty much turned to a war on all tigrayans-they are cutting bank services, power, food aid, etc. shows their desperation.
Some Amhara regions are straight up saying: ''nah man, we ain't trying to go fight for you.'' Lol.

if amhara is fighting for land and power, and tigrayans are fighting to survive and live; the tigrayans have more of a cause and a higher morale/motivation to fight....

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

1-Tigrayan's maybe smaller, but are more united. They are out for revenge against those who raped and killed their people, and have experienced generals leading them, not to mention they had 250,000 trained militia men prior to all of this happened, most of them scattered when Abiy and his allies came with overwhelming force-eritrean's were there, amhara forces, the national army, drones, etc.

They regrouped later and turned into guerrillas, which is smart, when fighting on your own land, but when the other forces outnumber you, and the land of tigray is best for such wars, guerrilla wars, eventually they began to wear out the forces there, the soldiers were losing morale, began targeting any civilian, which made the people even more angry and made more and more join the resistance and support it through other means, financially, with food, with intelligence/info and more.
The Eritreans played a huge role, because unlike the ethio army which was mostly led by tigrayans, their army remained intact, they still have their veteran generals leading and advising, and have been training for years.

2- The Amhara leadership did not plan for a long, drawn out war. Maybe they thought that the tigrayans would give up? I am not sure. They should've thought about the long term.
Abiy himself admitted that the war was exhausting. It's not going as expected, in other words.
It pretty much turned to a war on all tigrayans-they are cutting bank services, power, food aid, etc. shows their desperation.
Some Amhara regions are straight up saying: ''nah man, we ain't trying to go fight for you.'' Lol.

if amhara is fighting for land and power, and tigrayans are fighting to survive and live; the tigrayans have more of a cause and a higher morale/motivation to fight....
what do you think about the human casualties especially in the Tigray since the war started?

what do you think about the human casualties especially in the Tigray since the war started?

It must be pretty bad, from the violence directly, then starvation, injuries that weren't treated, etc.
This is what is motivating and angering them- they wanna fight until abiy and his allies can no longer pose a threat.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It must be pretty bad, from the violence directly, then starvation, injuries that weren't treated, etc.
This is what is motivating and angering them- they wanna fight until abiy and his allies can no longer pose a threat.
Gimme a rough guestimate?

These somali troops are idiots, nothing to laugh or brag about fighting someone else's war.

If this map is accurate i can see why amhara are panicking :pachah1:

Do you want to steal sitti? If sitti leaves DDS where do you want it to be part of Oromia?

I have no interest in it, just saw a Sitti Zone FB page, saying they may want to leave the ogaden/somali state, because of recent events. I am not supporting such a thing, but can see why they feel that way. If Ethiopia collapses, they'd join djibouti and split off from ogaden probably?

I have no interest in it, just saw a Sitti Zone FB page, saying they may want to leave the ogaden/somali state, because of recent events. I am not supporting such a thing, but can see why they feel that way. If Ethiopia collapses, they'd join djibouti and split off from ogaden probably?
So where do they want to join Afar state or Djibouti?
Me and you know Ethiopia is not crumbling the only thing that can split Ethiopia today is if the rift valley opens up and swallows part of the land.

So why would Sitti want to join Djibouti when Djibout hasnt even voiced their opinion on what is happening in Sitti? So they want to be ruled by Gulleh who doesnt give f*ck about them now?

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

i was notifying spot residential Ethiopian shill who always showed up in every Ethiopian thread trying "School" us on Ethiopian history/politics/economics as if he was Amhara version of Ben Shapiro.

but generally i agree what your saying. like you said many abled body Amharas refuse to protect there own land thus why Liyu police across the country are summoned to protect Amhara land.

So where do they want to join Afar state or Djibouti?
Me and you know Ethiopia is not crumbling the only thing that can split Ethiopia today is if the rift valley opens up and swallows part of the land.

So why would Sitti want to join Djibouti when Djibout hasnt even voiced their opinion on what is happening in Sitti? So they want to be ruled by Gulleh who doesnt give f*ck about them now?

I am saying, they were saying they are considering splitting off from the Ogaden/Somali Region, so I'd assume they'd want to be an autonomous state within Ethiopia? Not sure.
You are right, it is highly unlikely, but if it occurs, since we do not know the Ghayb [unseen], Sitti would either join Djibouti OR be an autonomous state; of course, it's up to them.

Good point, but I think the Issa clansmen of theirs in Djibouti do care, but depend so much on Ethiopia, that they cannot afford to mess that up, as in, sour relations with Ethiopia.

Trending

Latest posts