Somali language is considered as one of the ugliest languages in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Very sad I would expect this from a far right white website whatever happened to pan africanism
They also included some european languages, and asian languages. Literally only Somali as an african language. Obviously bias. But I never took it serious, everyone has their own opinions and if it sounds ugly to them then they'r probably just use to tongue clicking or something and they find that beautiful.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When Somali is spoken in a calm tone, it is absolutely beautiful :)

du’a in Somali from ur parents >>>
Every language is beautiful once you understand it. In the end only ignorant people can judge a language without even knowing it.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You know that Sub Saharan Awimbawe is mad biased and cuqdad has filled his futo. When we know the world doesn't rate Sub Saharan African languages the most. He's hurt.

Apollo

VIP
Niger-Congo languages are the ugliest languages in Africa. They all sound silly and ridiculous. Somali is one of the best sounding languages of Africa.

Ouagadougou

Ngorongoro

^ Just some examples of what their languages sound like.

Niger-Congo languages are the ugliest languages in Africa. They all sound silly and ridiculous. Somali is one of the best sounding languages of Africa.

Ouagadougou

Ngorongoro

Reminds me of this classic meme :mjlol:

Without a doubt the ugliest languages are Hebrew(not being biased but it sounds like a mockery of arabic) any Scandinavian language, and last but not least indoyar languages except jap

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran

Ouagadougou

Ngorongoro

Wallahi my brother their languages are not only ugly but extremely low iq. A namibian chick told me about her shitty language right. The chick said they have their own way of saying things and in her language they describe everything so well. So she told me as an example the word motorbike was *ugabuga or whatever she said* and if you directly translate that into english it would be ”metallic horse”.

Wait a minute. Metallic horse?? :dead1: :dead1: :damn:

Give me a minute i have to laught kkkkkkk. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Metallic horse=motorbike. WHAT THE FCKKKK.

As i am a man of mercy i didnt ask her what bike or motor is in her language.

Ouagadougou

Ngorongoro

Nah the xhosa language is by far the worst one. They click every other second ffs

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending