Somali lady kills her unwell child

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Meth addiction could be the culprit as well as mental health issues.

Evidently she was a sperm bucket for all lowlife madoows. She had 5 kids at her age. All confiscated now and one dead.

Tani nolosheey ka dhacdey. I mean that Jackson baby daddy can’t even afford to fly to Wisconsin today although airlines have lowered their prices next to nothing this month. I mean I was looking at a flight from Columbus to San Diego for $57 round trip.

I wonder if any of her kids are somalis. Sadly even if proven she killed that kid she wont get life and be out in 10 years

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She defintely an addict. Where is the Latino baby daddy/ex husband?? He knew she was unwell yet he left his kids with her? What a useless man.

Not a Latino...Marquez is a typical madoow name...Marquez Jackson.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wonder if any of her kids are somalis. Sadly even if proven she killed that kid she wont get life and be out in 10 years

This far we learned from the article 3 of them are Madoow.

He is probably a looser and lives in California, his latino relatives set up a Godfund page for him to visit his kids and cover the cost of his air travel,can't even afford an airline ticket to see his kids, gaajo.

:jcoleno:
That's very sad. They usually take care of their kids. How did she end up with one of the worst ones?

Not a Latino...Marquez is a typical madoow name...Marquez Jackson.
Waa latino. It's obvious. He could be the madow type but he is probably Mexican, or Puerto Rican/Dominican.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Abdis: child got killed they argue wether husband was Madow Ajnabi or Latino Ajnabi kkkkkkkk

Trending