Somali lady in Sweden goes mental after Divorce

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I didn't mock her.. Just found @Gibiin-Udug comment very stupid.. She's out here blaming all somali men and calling us idiots.. That's not cool.

You're a good boy (most of the time). Take no offense. Those that should are the irresponsible aabos that divorce their children the moment they divorce. It's very sad. Some will say something to the effect of the mother was setting the children against him and blocking them from seeing their father which can occur but in many cases there's a general apathetic attitude of these fathers from reaching out to their kids. This is more so for the older generation. Not the millennial(s) born or raised in the west. This is just something I've noticed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mall bets are off if you gonna wail like that front of a child.
You women sicken me . Where’s the child’s rights ?

No huuno. My husband will either be married to me or dead.

In seriousness, the lady has the right to get emotional (it's not good to negate the father in front of the kid) but she's fallen into a spiral so why would she be making that consideration. But where exactly would she leave the child during this breakdown, with the one that somewhat contributed to her emotional troubles - the ex husband?

mrlog

VIP
Even when Somali women are having a mental break down, you idiots find a way to blame them.

Why were we cursed with such incomptent idiots for men. May Allah swt help us.

walaalo are u still gonna go to Bosaso to marry ur 1st cousin Lil’Abdi ?
Don’t go berserk when he ducks after gettin his I-94 docs

:gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think the problem is Somalis get married like it's nothing instead of viewing it as a long life commitment, they just randomly get married have kids and easily divorce or move to a new wife.. This is really a very bad practice in our culture especially for women it's really hard, because they get left behind with the kids while the husband can move on to start a new a family.. If you don't have the patience required to be married and the capability to be committed and take responsibility then please don't get married.
This is true but would a man truly leave his beloved wife if shes good? Something is wrong for man to abandon ship.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're a good boy (most of the time). Take no offense. Those that should be are the irresponsible aabos that divorce their children the moment they divorce. It's very sad. Some will say something to the effect of the mother was setting the children against him and blocking them from seeing their father which can occur but in many cases there's a general apathetic attitude of these fathers from reaching out to their kids. This is more so for the older generation. Not the millennial(s) born or raised in the west. This is just something I've noticed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No huuno. My husband will either be married to me or dead.

In seriousness, the lady has the right to get emotional (it's not good to negate the father in front of the kid) but she's fallen into a spiral so why would she be making that consideration. But where exactly would she leave the child during this breakdown, with the one that somewhat contributed to her emotional troubles - the ex husband?

Can you be certain that she is the victim and not him ?

the same way I’m neutral because I don’t know the dynamics of their relationship

Maybe the guy didn't want to deal with a nagging lady who constantly disrespects him, remember guys be selective with your spouse and don't marry just about anybody. Same goes for you ladies, don't marry a guy who doesn't value commitment and is disrespectful.

This is true but would a man truly leave his beloved wife if shes good? Something is wrong for man to abandon ship.

Bro.. I'm not against people getting divorced if things don't work between them. But some guys are reckless.. When you get married it requires sabre, iman and patience to sustain your marriage but some guys are out there chasing skirts or moving to their second wife, while the first wife is left alone with small kids she has to raise all alone.. I know some women are truly qumayos but once you are married and impregnate a woman you as a man in my opinion should be there for your kid/kids regardless of the status of your relationship with the mother.

Bro.. I'm not against people getting divorced if things don't work between them. But some guys are reckless.. When you get married it requires sabre, iman and patience to sustain your marriage but some guys are out there chasing skirts or moving to their second wife, while the first wife is left alone with small kids she has to raise all alone.. I know some women are truly qumayos but once you are married and impregnate a woman you as a man in my opinion should be there for your kid/kids regardless of the status of your relationship with the mother.
If you don't like the person and aren't commited, you shouldn't get married in the first place. People don't measure compatibility before getting married, they just get married without thinking.

TekNiKo

VIP
That is true but many mothers pit the children against the father.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Can you be certain that she is the victim and not him ?

the same way I’m neutral because I don’t know the dynamics of their relationship

A neutral stance is fine as it takes two to tango. However, when the subject of divorce is discussed on SSpot the dissolution of the marriage is disproportionately blamed on the wife. We need a balanced approach on both sides. And sadly, the narrative seems tipped in favour of considering the woman too difficult to deal with and the man justified in cutting her loose.:comeon:

That is true but many mothers pit the children against the father.
I know there are some women who use the kids as some kind of bargain chip but even if that's the case the father should be there for the kids, even if it means he has to drag her through court to have the right to be with the kids.. In our community honestly speaking sxb there are too many deadbeat fathers, that's why we're having an epidemic of self hating females all around the internet.. That's the result of single mothers and deadbeat irresponsible fathers.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
I know there are some women who use the kids as some kind of bargain chip but even if that's the case the father should be there for the kids, even if it means he has to drag her through court to have the right to be with the kids.. In our community honestly speaking sxb there are too many deadbeat fathers, that's why we're having an epidemic of self hating females all around the internet.. That's the result of single mothers and deadbeat irresponsible fathers.
I agree fathers should never abandon their kids and always try to find time to spend with them no matter how horrific the mother is.

Many people get divorced every single day yet majority of people don’t act like this. I have no doubt that she is suffering from some type of mental illness because this isn’t the way to cope. Hope her son can stay with someone who is mentally stable and loving.

She played herself marrying a dude from back home. Anyone from daalki, man or women, who tells you "bbe I love you. Make me a sharci so I can be with you in (blank Western country)" is probably just using you to come to the West. May Allah punish the man who thought it would be okay to play a vulnerable blind woman. I hope she comes out of this time of hardship, stronger than ever.