Somali lady in Sweden goes mental after Divorce

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why do divorcees attempt to turn their kids against the father? I never understood that.
Their relationship detoriated to the point where you have no problems making your child aabo less. Damn

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeahhh Grigori....

I'm not gonna criticize a woman going through a mental breakdown. Get the f*ck out of here with that. Have some sense

she’s exaggerating

She’s going through nothing but kibir

she was mentally ill to begin with.

I feel bad for her. Isn’t divorce too common? This is hardly the reaction I would expect from a Somali woman?:cosbyhmm:
Maybe he left her without money?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some people have mental illness, they can't handle normal stress let alone divorce which is a major stress.

Maybe she did a lot for him and he broke her heart unexpectedly.. It's sad but this could drive anyone go mental.
Yes bro! We don’t know what happened but my first instinct is always to sympathize with the victim who in this case is this woman. I could be wrong and he could have left her justifiably but knowing how careless Somali men are, I very much doubt it.
i can almost guarantee there is another woman involved.

I think the problem is Somalis get married like it's nothing instead of viewing it as a life long commitment, they just randomly get married have kids and easily divorce or move to a new wife.. This is really a very bad practice in our culture especially for women it's really hard, because they get left behind with the kids while the husband can move on to start a new a family.. If you don't have the patience required to be married and the capability to be committed and take responsibility then please don't get married.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The woman is clearly going through something.

She needs comforting instead of eyes pointed towards her.

Fun fact; did you know that an mental breakdown is not always about one thing. It can easily be about a dozen things.

As an individual who experiences mental breakdowns i can tell you with 100% certainty, that she is having one.

Have some shame men come on

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I feel bad for her. Isn’t divorce too common? This is hardly the reaction I would expect from a Somali woman?:cosbyhmm:
Maybe he left her without money?

a divorce is common but the ladies have came up with a new phenomenon ever since they’ve heard abt social media

Trending