Somali ladies only: Would you pay the bills AND share your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if she can't find a husband during medical school as most men in medical school are married and its harder for her to find a guy that is atleast her equal, in that case they choose either remain single,
marry down(goes against female nature), or they share, and this is a problem happening to successful women worldwide, you guys act like its impossible but it happens

Marrying down for a woman is marrying a guy that she has to support financially.

Marrying a man who has other wives coupled with 50/50 is the selling yourself short.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what if she can't find a husband during medical school as most men in medical school are married and its harder for her to find a guy that is atleast her equal, in that case they choose either remain single,
marry down(goes against female nature), or they share, and this is a problem happening to successful women worldwide, you guys act like its impossible but it happens

Most girls don’t want to share husband and you expect someone will share and split bills

Tukraq

VIP
Marrying down for a woman is marrying a guy that she has to support financially.

Marrying a man who has other wives coupled with 50/50 is the selling yourself short.
its basically how it goes, the top 80 percent of women are competing for the top 20 percent of men,
the bottom 80 percent of men are competing for the bottom 80 percent of women, if your a top 20 percent women you have tough competition as like you said they won't settle for supporting a man so in many cases they have to share the high quality man

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

I have never even seen your posts before this topic. Why so qaraar aboowe?

What topics are permitted in this forum, your highnesses? o_O

Qabiil? Cushiticism? Incelism? Make me a list.

It seems like you really want to get married. If you marry just to get laid you are marrying for all the wrong reasons boo.
Get you a boyfriend and have fun.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
For a guy to have his first wife financially support his second wife now that’s the ultimate “kaan hooyadis baa uu so duuceysay”

its basically how it goes, the top 80 percent of women are competing for the top 20 percent of men,
the bottom 80 percent of men are competing for the bottom 80 percent of women, if your a top 20 percent women you have tough competition as like you said they won't settle for supporting a man so in many cases they have to share the high quality man

Nah

The conditions of polygamy is that a man is able to financially support ALL his wives.

Therefore, a man that needs financial help from his wife is not fit to marry another. Islamically for such a man polygamy is haraam for him. Therefore, this topic is silly one.

Nah

The conditions of polygamy is that a man is able to financially support ALL his wives.

Therefore, a man that needs financial help from his wife is not fit to marry another. Islamically for such a man polygamy is haraam for him. Therefore, this topic is silly one.

The aim of my topics is to point out the hypocrisy and flawed methods men use to enter polygamous marriages. They don't follow the set rules yet somehow convince women to enter such horrible arrangements.

This is why muslim women need to learn the deen from a young age so they don't get tricked out of their rights.

The aim of my topics is to point out the hypocrisy and flawed methods men use to enter polygamous marriages. They don't follow the set rules yet somehow convince women to enter such horrible arrangements.

This is why muslim women need to learn the deen from a young age so they don't get tricked out of their rights.

Due to the predatory self serving nature of some men and the gullible and selfless nature of some women, situations like this is common.

A woman needs to always place her standards above her mere 'feeling' when assessing a man.

'Pick me' behaviour is due to excessive desperation because of society conditioning young women into settling and abandoning their common sense so that they can become a slave wife for a entitled little .

Tukraq

VIP
Nah

so what if I can support all four of my wives financially but want them to also work and be productive,
even if I'm a millionaire why would I want my wives bring in zero in revenue when they have able bodies and schooling, they can also bring in a significant amount and we can pool our wealth to afford more things

so what if I can support all four of my wives financially but want them to also work and be productive,
even if I'm a millionaire why would I want my wives bring in zero in revenue when they have able bodies and schooling, they can also bring in a significant amount and we can pool our wealth to afford more things

Go for Cadaan, but then again i dont think they'll be down for polygamy.

Good luck mate.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The thing is in Islam if the wife works she can keep her earnings or spend it as she want but as a guy you’re obligated to provide

So if you have 4 wives they don’t have to work or share their money unless they want to

Warya, a woman that is cooking and cleaning and pushing out your big headed children is more than productive.

The problem with men like you is that you are so entitled that you don't even see the work that a wife and mother does.

Ladies, avoid men like this. Do not risk your life giving birth to the kids of a man that doesn't even acknowledge the roles and responsibilities of a woman.

Question yourself, if a woman is helping you with the finances, what do you bring to the table that is tangible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending