Somali ladies only: Would you pay the bills AND share your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
she's engaged, so its sour grapes to those who are having successful lives in polygamy, either that or she secretly wants it for herself
lou-williams-girls.jpg
Engaged my ass

Emily

I have never even seen your posts before this topic. Why so qaraar aboowe?

What topics are permitted in this forum, your highnesses? o_O

Qabiil? Cushiticism? Incelism? Make me a list.

she's engaged, so its sour grapes to those who are having successful lives in polygamy, either that or she secretly wants it for herself
lou-williams-girls.jpg

So if I discuss a topic it means I am "obsessed"?
I guess I will be called a fish lover tomorrow because I commented on that earlier.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
all four wives and the husband all work and bring in an income, the bills are basically nothing compared to the wealth generated really so they all live very comfortable lives
You really think a girl whose well off would split bills with 3 other wives?

all four wives and the husband all work and bring in an income, the bills are basically nothing compared to the wealth generated really so they all live very comfortable lives

So she has to work, be a wife, a full time mother because her husband has 3 other households to spend time at.

Does she sleep?

I think they do that in Saudi, but not really feasible for a Somali :russ::pachah1:

Why not ? Go all the way. Convince 4 "rich successful" women to pay your bills, I mean, 50/50.. and get an army of sidechicks aka "maids" and "nannies".

Harem style.

Tukraq

VIP
So which rich man needs 4 "successful rich "women to contribute to the household? Monopoly rich?
your acting like its just for the bills lol, you want to increase potential money, imagine if I made 600 thousand a year and can pay all the bills, should my wives just sit around not being productive or should they also work and bring in a significant amount so we can end up with near a million a year and so forth

Tukraq

VIP
Why not ? Go all the way. Convince 4 "rich successful" women to pay your bills, I mean, 50/50.. and get an army of sidechicks aka "maids" and "nannies".

Harem style.
that hand possess thing is for slave women or prisoners of war :bell:
not realistic

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
successful rich women don't date down, so they have a very small pool to work with sometimes they choose polygamy, it happens
But This isn’t about rich people I meant well off

Let’s say a Somali girl whose a doctor and making good money what reason is there for her to marry a man with 3 wives and split bills?

Tukraq

VIP
But This isn’t about rich people I meant well off

Let’s say a Somali girl whose a doctor and making good money what reason is there for her to marry a man with 3 wives and split bills?
what if she can't find a husband during medical school as most men in medical school are married and its harder for her to find a guy that is atleast her equal, in that case they choose either remain single,
marry down(goes against female nature), or they share, and this is a problem happening to successful women worldwide, you guys act like its impossible but it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts