Somali ladies only: Would you pay the bills AND share your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other topic was about polygamy and the true intentions of modern men who practise this.
It lead to other topics but the most interesting (baffling, outrageous and hilarious) topic was this;

WOULD YOU EVER, not only share your husband but also SPLIT THE BILLS?

Usually women who share their husband do so because there are financial incentives involved.

:gucciwhat:

Share your thoughts sistren.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
9437.jpg

I don't understand why a man would have multiple wives but not have the means to support them.

Personally wouldn't even split the bills 50/50 if I was the mans only wife.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I made a thread on this and all the broke ashy Abdis on here couldn’t fathom there are men out there who make enough money to take care of the house bills and don’t ask to split the rent and grocery bill with their wife :ohlord:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My other topic was about polygamy and the true intentions of modern men who practise this.
It lead to other topics but the most interesting (baffling, outrageous and hilarious) topic was this;

WOULD YOU EVER, not only share your husband but also SPLIT THE BILLS?

Usually women who share their husband do so because there are financial incentives involved.

:gucciwhat:

Share your thoughts sistren.

Seems like polygamy is on your mind lately.:mjkkk:

Tukraq

VIP
I made a thread on this and all the broke ashy Abdis on here couldn’t fathom there are men out there who make enough money to take care of the house bills and don’t ask to split the rent and grocery bill with their wife :ohlord:
some men do that, all though it dosent make to much sense considering your cutting your couple earnings potential in half:ileycry:
Seems like polygamy is on your mind lately.:mjkkk:
the perks of hypergamy :salute:
women won't date down when it comes to education or salary that there earning so richer more educated women are easier to get do to scarcity of men that are at there level so in most cases the best women are willing to share:ahh: stay in school kids and make sure your successful because the future is looking good:lolbron:

Last edited:
:yacadiim: So u don't share your bills with your husband, since u are an accountant.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What is your obsession with polygamy and marriage
Is it really that hard to find a suitable person :what:

Tukraq

VIP
What is your obsession with polygamy and marriage
Is it really that hard to find a suitable person :what:
she's engaged, so its sour grapes to those who are having successful lives in polygamy, either that or she secretly wants it for herself
lou-williams-girls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts