Somali ladies in the West: Honest assessment.

@Finesse

This was a very shitty read, thank you. Never seen such a 'pick me' and femcel post in a while.

Such dumb points to make....:ftw9nwa:

Because I pointed out that Somalis have neglected Islamic manners?

I cannot defend a wrong because I am the same gender.

Somali men have their own issues but I will leave it for Somali men to dissect and deal with

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Who voted for @Finesse to be the shining light of Somali females here?

Im just wondering when this election took place, cause I dont remember fucking voting

:ayaanswag:

That is why I said numerous times hijab alone doesn't make one conservative but also manners.

Majority of Somali ho's wear hijab. Hijab for the most part is a cultural garment for Somalis not religious.

if you're gonna be a hoe at least take the hijab OFF :farole:

FORLORNE

شهيد عبدولي علي علمي
That is why I said numerous times hijab alone doesn't make one conservative but also manners.

Majority of Somali ho's wear hijab. Hijab for the most part is a cultural garment for Somalis not religious.
:fittytousand::silanyolaugh::silanyosmile:

I agree 100%. It makes little sense to wear hijab but also wear revealing clothing. I never understood that.
I agree but I am not for shaming people, not saying you are but op certainly isn’t pulling any punches. Some just feel more comfortable in pants. It’s gotta be hard to wear a long skirt all year round.

You got some good points but you speak in absolutes and that doesn’t make any sense. Anecdotes you see personally don’t define an entire group of people. Not all Mali girls are loud and create buuq. I actually find it funny @Muji disagrees with ya since she made a thread saying she doesn’t hang out with halimos in public cause the are loud and ratchet like Halimo Aden in that YT makeup video lmao.

Boring over done topic that has a decent twist given its a girl starting a gender civil war.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
(DISCLAIMER: I am not absolving Somali men but just feel it's high-time Somali women dealt with some unpleasant truths)

Like most ethnic groups in the world, our biggest strengths become our biggest flaws when we are not in our homelands. For instance, Somali women have always done physically and mentally testing tasks, for instance, building aqal Somali whilst having a baby strapped on the back/

Then modernisation happened and Somali women entered the work force in droves and took part in all manners of public and private sphere careers.

Our women are known to be independent and fiercely outspoken but this does not translate well OUTSIDE of our country.

Why are many Somali ladies loud and attention seeking in public?

If you must, focus on issues that matter, for instance, injustice against Somalis and other issues that affect us but please, understand that you represent us all so try to behave with decorum and dignity.

I have even seen ladies with hijab on their profile pic who are quite provocative in speech, flirting with foreign men.

Be brave
Be bold
But please, have some self-respect in public.

Stop shouting in the streets and in the public.
Stop dancing with a hijab on in the street.
Stop shaming the hijab.

1. Solution:

Please teach your daughters and sons manners before they even go to school.
Please show them how to behave with tact and dignity and teach them self-respect.
There aren’t many flaws I see with Somali girls in the west, all jokes aside.
They are actually doing pretty well.
The men do low key gotta step it up to match

Trending

Latest posts