Somali ladies fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
These Xalimos look like 30-33 and they're so out of shape!!! It's embarrassing.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Is this how things are going on these days?:drakekidding:

This is hilarious yet disturbing :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Xalimoos, kasoo gaara/gaadha riwayaadan cusub...

Walle fadhi kudirirki wuu dhamaade sideey ilatahay:farmajoyaab:

It looks like the gossip between habryar&eedoyaal ended, it's one on one real fight now... while some faarax's are just watching them fighting.... and yeah why would I be surprised about this, "We live in the Era of smartphones and ^stupid^ people":fantasia2:

:siilaanyosmile: payback time actually..
Loooooooool

I just rewatched because I didn't hear what they were saying before.

I love how they all said its African style fight, no police and the black guys started repeating no police.

Wallahi Somali people are so smart lmfao.

:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is 33 old?!! They're not old but lazy. Also, Having kids doesn't mean that you'll get fat. It depends on your lifestyle.
What do you say about the obese Somali fathers who sit in Starbucks, who didn't go through labor, body changes and trauma during child birth?

Secondly, these are older Somali mothers who are not in their prime anymore, they're not worried about their weight, they're living the good life. Eating bariis and baasto and fighting the second wife their dead beat husband marries.

Theyre living the good life.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What do you say about the obese Somali fathers who sit in Starbucks, who didn't go through labor, body changes and trauma during child birth?

Secondly, these are older Somali mothers who are not in their prime anymore, they're not worried about their weight, they're living the good life. Eating bariis and baasto and fighting the second wife their dead beat husband marries.

I'm not defending a fat chubby whether that person is male or female. Somalis rarely go to gym specially when they get married and that could lead to all types of health problems like obesity, cholesterol and heart diseases.

Bu bu AA men love us:mjlol:
What none Somali would ever stay with these obese creatures:pachah1:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Useless Somali men standing there. Why are they just standing there.

That's not Mn, stop trying to put everything on MN damnit.

That looks like Ohio.
It’s a fight. They should be able to throw hands without anyone stopping them.

If a female was talking shit and you wanted to fight her do you want someone to stop you. Or would you want people to let you duke it out for a couple minutes.

They seemed respectable

It’s a fight. They should be able to throw hands without anyone stopping them.

If a female was talking shit and you wanted to fight her do you want someone to stop you. Or would you want people to let you duke it out for a couple minutes.

They seemed respectable
That was the most Pathetic excuse of a fight I ever seen. Nothing was settled

Muji

VIP
Looooooool

Obesity is a big problem in our community. I blame all the robes Somali women wear if they would have worn normal clothes they would have exercised a long time ago.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Is this how things are going on these days?:drakekidding:

This is hilarious yet disturbing :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Xalimoos, kasoo gaara/gaadha riwayaadan cusub...

Walle fadhi kudirirki wuu dhamaade sideey ilatahay:farmajoyaab:

It looks like the gossip between habryar&eedoyaal ended, it's one on one real fight now... while some faarax's are just watching them fighting.... and yeah why would I be surprised about this, "We live in the Era of smartphones and ^stupid^ people":fantasia2:

:siilaanyosmile: payback time actually..

Poor little boy.....
fantasia2.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Which one?:shookgabre: I mean describe the clothes he's wearing

loool i am messing with u at one point i thought it was her son getting between them, in the end i saw little legs on the thighs of the big woman, ileyn it is the small legs of the other woman. A mess.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
loool i am messing with u at one point i thought it was her son getting between them, in the end i saw little legs on the thighs of the big woman, ileyn it is the small legs of the other woman. A mess.
Ever fought someone like that..:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts