Somali ladies fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Is this how things are going on these days?:drakekidding:

This is hilarious yet disturbing :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Xalimoos, kasoo gaara/gaadha riwayaadan cusub...

Walle fadhi kudirirki wuu dhamaade sideey ilatahay:farmajoyaab:

It looks like the gossip between habryar&eedoyaal ended, it's one on one real fight now... while some faarax's are just watching them fighting.... and yeah why would I be surprised about this, "We live in the Era of smartphones and ^stupid^ people":fantasia2:

:siilaanyosmile: payback time actually..

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That place definitely looks like MN.

If that place turns out to be MN then Reer MN will have to accept their L. :drakelaugh:
If it turns out to be that place, then they have to fish for the L, bruh:drakekidding:
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Useless Somali men standing there. Why are they just standing there.

That's not Mn, stop trying to put everything on MN damnit.

That looks like Ohio.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't pin it to my people. There's no proof of that place being Ohio. It could be Virginia, Maine, Colorado, or anywhere. And that place is not Washington so we can cross that out. :manny:
You were so quick to say Minnesota. It is Ohio, case closed, tell your savage eedos to behave.

Does it matter where it is really. I mean it’s a collection of prawns and prawns are gonna prawn no matter where they are.

LOL!

Nah just kidn. It’s the AAs fault!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You were so quick to say Minnesota. It is Ohio, case closed, tell your savage eedos to behave.

Reason why I was so quick to say MN. Because most of the wild things that happens in the states it usually takes place in MN. How do you know if it's Ohio? Do you have a source?

My eedos are very well mannered thank you very much. :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending