Somali Korean Books I discovered online ๐Ÿ’€

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
720X720

๐Ÿ’€
Itโ€™s called Ogres and Snakes.
Itโ€™s supposed to be a somali folktale apparently (never heard of it).

itโ€™s supposed to he about how the cat became the friend of women and dogs became the friend of men.

Their are 3 names in the description, Deya Ali and 2 men, the mens names are wierd too.

๊ตํ™œํ•œ ํžˆ๋ฅด์‹œ์™€ ๊ฐ„์‚ฌํ•œ ์นด๋ฐ”๋ผํ”„
That says โ€œSly Hirsi and Kanshan Kabaraf (?)

๋ฐ์•ผ ์•Œ๋ฆฌ์™€ ๋„๋‘‘๋“ค
(Deya Ali and the thieves)

ํƒœ์–‘๊ณผ ๊นŒ๋งˆ๊ท€
(The Sun and the Crow).

I think this wouldโ€™ve been fine without the illustrations. Like she looks like a witch. And them toe nails and teeth ๐Ÿ’€ thatโ€™s just racist. Sheโ€™s dressed like anything but Somali

These were the other books in the Somali section

720X720

Itโ€™s called Pirate State

ํ•ด์ ๊ตญ๊ฐ€ (์†Œ๋ง๋ฆฌ์•„ ์–ด๋ถ€๋“ค์€ ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ํ•ด์ ์ด ๋˜์—ˆ๋‚˜)
Pirate State (How Somali fisherman became pirates)

Nacala do they move on ๐Ÿ’€
720X720

This one is called Between War and Peace.

์ „์Ÿ๊ณผ ํ‰ํ™” ์‚ฌ์ด์—์„œ : ๊ฑธํ”„ ์ „์Ÿ, ์†Œ๋ง๋ฆฌ์•„ ์ „์Ÿ, ํ…Œ๋Ÿฌ์™€์˜ ์ „์Ÿ, ์‹œ๋ฆฌ์•„

Between War and Peace: Gulf War, Somalia War(b*tch itโ€™s Somali Civil War ๐Ÿฅด), War on Terror and Syria.

Look at these bootyclapping koreans, uff.
Theyre making it seem like America are heros, nacala that 108 IQ is useless if youโ€™re a bootyclapper. Why they including Somalia??? Did we ask them hooligans to blow us up?

Anyway whoโ€™s the farax in the photo
:russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nothing wrong with these books. Remember, Koreans are ethno-homogeanous people.
These books will help them open their perspectives on others, especially on Africans.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
720X720

๐Ÿ’€
Itโ€™s called Ogres and Snakes.
Itโ€™s supposed to be a somali folktale apparently (never heard of it).

itโ€™s supposed to he about how the cat became the friend of women and dogs became the friend of men.

Their are 3 names in the description, Deya Ali and 2 men, the mens names are wierd too.

๊ตํ™œํ•œ ํžˆ๋ฅด์‹œ์™€ ๊ฐ„์‚ฌํ•œ ์นด๋ฐ”๋ผํ”„
That says โ€œSly Hirsi and Kanshan Kabaraf (?)

๋ฐ์•ผ ์•Œ๋ฆฌ์™€ ๋„๋‘‘๋“ค
(Deya Ali and the thieves)

ํƒœ์–‘๊ณผ ๊นŒ๋งˆ๊ท€
(The Sun and the Crow).

I think this wouldโ€™ve been fine without the illustrations. Like she looks like a witch. And them toe nails and teeth ๐Ÿ’€ thatโ€™s just racist. Sheโ€™s dressed like anything but Somali

These were the other books in the Somali section

720X720

Itโ€™s called Pirate State

ํ•ด์ ๊ตญ๊ฐ€ (์†Œ๋ง๋ฆฌ์•„ ์–ด๋ถ€๋“ค์€ ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ํ•ด์ ์ด ๋˜์—ˆ๋‚˜)
Pirate State (How Somali fisherman became pirates)

Nacala do they move on ๐Ÿ’€
720X720

This one is called Between War and Peace.

์ „์Ÿ๊ณผ ํ‰ํ™” ์‚ฌ์ด์—์„œ : ๊ฑธํ”„ ์ „์Ÿ, ์†Œ๋ง๋ฆฌ์•„ ์ „์Ÿ, ํ…Œ๋Ÿฌ์™€์˜ ์ „์Ÿ, ์‹œ๋ฆฌ์•„

Between War and Peace: Gulf War, Somalia War(b*tch itโ€™s Somali Civil War ๐Ÿฅด), War on Terror and Syria.

Look at these bootyclapping koreans, uff.
Theyre making it seem like America are heros, nacala that 108 IQ is useless if youโ€™re a bootyclapper. Why they including Somalia??? Did we ask them hooligans to blow us up?

Anyway whoโ€™s the farax in the photo
:russ:
I got Korean bone density according to DNA test

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Mashallah, do you look like a kpop singer?
No I have build of Neanderthal. A few mathow Jumped me before in Mathowopolis and I came out unscathed. Their punches didn't have affect on me. My punch though hurts for someone getting hit by it unless you're MMA type you'll most likely get hurt by my punch.

It's really hard to defeat a Neanderthal Korean bone density. Koreans and Asians have way more Neanderthal in them than us that's why your punches won't have much affect.

West Africans (Mathow came from west Africans) don't have the Neanderthal genes we do so they don't got the bone density we do. Below are my Prometheas results for DNA test.

Also my legs are large and dense. Mathow can't easily get me into ground. I can't get take down done on me easily.

Screenshot_2021-08-05-23-13-18-045_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-05-23-12-52-780_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-01-07-11-31-652_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-10-23-20-27-700_com.twentythreeandme.app.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts