Somali kids vaping

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My cousin was playing 2k with me and I went to the washroom but when I came back the room looked foggy and smelt like fruit :mjpls:

I start play fighting with him and it falls out of his pocket so I pick it up and ask him what is it :meleshame:

Normally I would lecture him but hes turning 18 soon and I decided that he can make decisions for his own :ohno:

I smoke cigarettes so I decided I might aswell try it out and it tasted soooo goooood and the buzz was 10x better it felt great :lawd:
Tl;dr caught my cousin vaping, took some hits from it and I think im hooked :lawd:

Is this a trend among young somalis tho thats what im wondering :kanyehmm:

A kid next to me on the bus last week was vaping. I felt bad for him. It’s sad how many kids are getting addicted at such young ages. I’m glad that I’ve never seen a Somali vaping.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My dear Canada will protect me from your kind.
What if I live in Canada too
giphy.gif

You’re late to the vape game fam. It gives you the nicotine fix without the nasty tobacco of cigarettes. Vaping > Cigs

I have my own vape charging right now before I go out :manny:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You’re late to the vape game fam. It gives you the nicotine fix without the nasty tobacco of cigarettes. Vaping > Cigs

I have my own vape charging right now before I go out :manny:
You use them big box models that make a lot of smoke or them smaller pod devices because Im gonna buy a juul tmrw

Trending