Somali kids are the devil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah I got beat at dugsi :ohlord:
And I eventually stopped showing up. Not to mention my macalin was an anti-semitic
Yeah and some parents condone the beatings it’s shocking lol as teacher you’re job is to teach of the kid ain’t learning than tell his parents let them deal with it

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It depends on how you raise your kids. I used work at a somali daycare. I noticed there is no communication between parents and their children. They ignore their children's bad behavior and blame the staff for not disciplining the children.
I seen Somali kids acting crazy in the mall running around while the parents are calm about it

But I never see an Asian or Arab kid act like that or white kid

Some Somali parents just shrug and say Somali kids are crazy lol

They usually go from bad kids to shit adults. Whats new?
Everytime you see an trash adult, just know they weren't shit as kids either.

You dont have to hit them. But they should absolutely know that option is real. The moment kids know you are all talk....you are screwed. You should mentally own your kids and your word should be the law. If you cant handle a child mentally......you shouldnt have kids

Raise your kids back home or frequently fly back to a environment where they can learn.

Somali kids are in prison. One is home and the other is financial.

Parents can't take their kids to places close let alone flying them back home.

Let them grow up in Somalia.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They are being tamed inside 11x12 room in the West. When you see them running and screaming, that is their nomadic ancestry begging to be let out. Of course with limited space and sunshine in the West , that can’t be.

This is where they were meant to roam free, an open savannah where they can run wild until they exhaust themselves.

uma-estrada-de-terra-passando-em-uma-savana-com-paisagem-de-nuvens-espalhadas-ao-longo-de-um-amarelo-aberto-prados-com-casquilho-dispersos-h0p8jb.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yes even my own kids. They are afraid of their Dadi (es) more than me. They get physically abused. And i let it happen. I balance it with spoiling them and giving them some love. So that they can get both. :) And besides u discipline your kids, i mean whoop them good, they become intelligent from the trauma.
How many do you have Basra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending