Somali kids are the devil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I was babysitting 4 somali kids aged 1-7 today and they made me consider getting my tubes tied. They NEVER listen :damn:.

You tell them not to do something 10-20 times and you can't get the hanger because new age somali parents don't hit their kids. I've looked after kids from many races and by far somali kids are the worst! In fact they work as a great form of birthcontrol :hova:.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
713147.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi I don't know what's in Soamli kids that makes them so hyper they're different from other kids

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Wallahi I don't know what's in Soamli kids that makes them so hyper they're different from other kids
Idk man must be something in our genes :farmajoyaab:

Somali kids get away with way more stuff today too. The kids I watched purposely spilled food on the ground and their hooyo didn't do anything. If that was me doing that as a kid my hooyo would've gotten the belt.

I hate how Somali parents these days won't even hit their kids anymore! That's why I always try to refuse watching Somali kids because they're always running, jumping around, and screaming their heads off. It always makes me so turned off about the thought of having kids. My head hurts just thinking about it.
tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Autism. The Somali DNA is meant to grow up in the wild open desert chasing a more lazy than them creatures: Camels.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was babysitting 4 somali kids aged 1-7 today and they made me consider getting my tubes tied. They NEVER listen :damn:.

You tell them not to do something 10-20 times and you can't get the hanger because new age somali parents don't hit their kids. I've looked after kids from many races and by far somali kids are the worst! In fact they work as a great form of birthcontrol :hova:.

I know what u mean. My kids dont respect me. As soon as their daddy comes home, u better believe they ALL sit str8 like Queen Elizabeth the 1st

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:farmajoyaab: even your own kids...

Yes even my own kids. They are afraid of their Dadi (es) more than me. They get physically abused. And i let it happen. I balance it with spoiling them and giving them some love. So that they can get both. :) And besides u discipline your kids, i mean whoop them good, they become intelligent from the trauma.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yes even my own kids. They are afraid of their Dadi (es) more than me. They get physically abused. And i let it happen. I balance it with spoiling them and giving them some love. So that they can get both. :) And besides u discipline your kids, i mean whoop them good, they become intelligent from the trauma.
So you spoil them while their dad whoops them:drakelaugh:, interesting!!! @Basra

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If you do babysit again tell the parents about the kids behavior and what you did to work with the kids

In the end it’s up to the parents to discipline their kids

Mercury

VIP
I hate how Somali parents these days won't even hit their kids anymore! That's why I always try to refuse watching Somali kids because they're always running, jumping around, and screaming their heads off. It always makes me so turned off about the thought of having kids. My head hurts just thinking about it.
tenor.gif
Hitting them isn’t gonna do shit lol I seen so many Somali kids getting whopped by their parents and later when the parent isn’t present they do whatever they feel like only time they stop is when the parent is around

Kids should be sat down and explained to why they can’t act certain ways

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Hitting them isn’t gonna do shit lol I seen so many Somali kids getting whopped by their parents and later when the parent isn’t present they do whatever they feel like only time they stop is when the parent is around

Kids should be sat down and explained to why they can’t act certain ways
If they're a younger age they won't listen so you should give them a consequence. It doesn't have to be hitting but it can be something like confiscating their toys so that next time they know not to do it.

Mercury

VIP
If they're a younger age they won't listen so you should give them a consequence. It doesn't have to be hitting but it can be something like confiscating their toys so that next time they know not to do it.

Yeah stuff like that is good or giving them rewards when they do good

I used to go to this dugsi we got candy every time we passed whike my friend at another dugsi they got beat some of them stopped showing up because of that

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Yeah stuff like that is good or giving them rewards when they do good

I used to go to this dugsi we got candy every time we passed whike my friend at another dugsi they got beat some of them stopped showing up because of that
Yeah I got beat at dugsi :ohlord:
And I eventually stopped showing up. Not to mention my macalin was an anti-semitic

It depends on how you raise your kids. I used work at a somali daycare. I noticed there is no communication between parents and their children. They ignore their children's bad behavior and blame the staff for not disciplining the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.