Somali kids are lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Dude is from Gothenburg it is not even a surprising thing to find Darod crackheads/hobos. Wallahi these people have completely ruined our rep. Gothenburg is the Darod capital of Scandinavia.
Nigga stop bullshitting. It's clear to me that you are triggered. He said they were speaking Hawiye Somali. Ain't no Darod new arrivals in Sweden (hence reer titanic taking over coz Sweden accepted 100k back in 2015) so they can't be Darod. I know Darod that have left neighbourhoods like Rinkeby and moved to cadaan areas. All the violence you see over there are not from people that came in the 90s.

Keo

VIP
Damn you remember finnish quite well. Is UK lit?
It's a shithole as well. It resembles Africa more than Europe. I had a culture shock when I first came here because people eating on the street was a new concept to me. Also, high knife & gun crime here, especially London. Whenever people ask me which country I was born in they always say why tf did you come here because Finland is better.

Nigga stop bullshitting. It's clear to me that you are triggered. He said they were speaking Hawiye Somali. Ain't no Darod new arrivals in Sweden (hence reer titanic taking over coz Sweden accepted 100k back in 2015) so they can't be Darod. I know Darod that have left neighbourhoods like Rinkeby and moved to cadaan areas. All the violence you see over there are not from people that came in the 90s.
BS Scandinavia is and has been HAG land since the 70s. You cant just come and take over a whole country. Hawiye would've done it to the UK if that was the case. The dude that was pissed on and the one that did it are both Darod you people are walking Ls even if you are minority you produce high amount of s/lgbt and gaalo finished people:gucciwhat:

Keo

VIP
BS Scandinavia is and has been HAG land since the 70s. You cant just come and take over a whole country. Hawiye would've done it to the UK if that was the case. The dude that was pissed on and the one that did it are both Darod you people are walking Ls even if you are minority you produce high amount of s/lgbt and gaalo finished people:gucciwhat:
Since the 70s kulaha.
:mjlol:
First Somali arrivals in Finland came in 1990 so you expect me to believe that there were Somalis in Sweden in the 70s and Hawiye at that?
:drakelaugh:
Even if that was true, you basically just admitting that Darod are minority yet we have the most people in parliament over there so you guys haven't produced shit then? Disgraceful

You guys produce all s, lgbt people in the UK likewise in Sweden too so stop chatting shit.

Since the 70s kulaha.
First Somali arrivals in Finland came in 1990 so you expect me to believe that there were Somalis in Sweden in the 70s and Hawiye at that?
Even if that was true, you basically just admitting that Darod are minority yet we have the most people in parliament over there so you guys haven't produced shit then? Disgraceful

You guys produce all s, lgbt people in the UK likewise in Sweden too so stop chatting shit.
Finlad is not a scadinavian country but you're an inbred Darod ofc you wouldnt know that

Waryaa Imma @ on a thread?

Keo

VIP
Finlad is not scadinavia, but you're an inbred Darod ofc you wouldnt know that
I never said it was Scandinavia so what has that got to do with anything? Finland & Sweden are neighbours and the second main language in Finland is Swedish (Svenska). Nigga let's face, you are reer titanic and all the ptsd from al-shabab, bombings and tahrib is making you guys chimp out over there.

Last edited:
Since the 70s kulaha.

That's why Darods have stars, atheists that hate on Islam 24/7 & girls from Twitter twerking in headscarves. :chrisfreshhah:There were gay guys and trannys that were Darods so you look dumb af. Y'all got the worst Somalis yet have the nerve to make everything about qabil.

And lmao @ you mentioning PTSD as if Darods don't have the most PTSD & inferiority complex from 1991

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Just to clarify they were normal kids and they weren't homeless, they jusg needed some money for cigarettes

I'm ready to take this L they are from my city in Sweden, they were talking in hawiye somali so it's okay
but hawiye chased ur tol from xamar. hmmm, maybe that's why u still have an ax to grind. give up dude. u not gonna get ur property back.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
but hawiye chased ur tol from xamar. hmmm, maybe that's why u still have an ax to grind. give up dude. u not gonna get ur property back.
My family where never in xamar to begin with, alhamdulliah my tol have always been in bari and will always be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending