Somali kids are lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I was walking home and i stopped by the shop to by a drink, when i was done buying my shit i saw two somali kids infront of the shop aged 12-13.

They looked like they haven't changed clothes in 2 years and when i was walking past them they asked for change in a desperate voice. I told them that i didn't have any and then they asked me for cigarettes even though i don't smoke

I'm shocked wtf it almost looked like they were those crackhead kids in somalia:mjlol:

I was walking home and i stopped by the shop to by a drink, when i was done buying my shit i saw two somali kids infront of the shop aged 12-13.

They looked like they haven't changed clothes in 2 years and when i was walking past them they asked for change in a desperate voice. I told them that i didn't have any and then they asked me for cigarettes even though i don't smoke

I'm shocked wtf it almost looked like they were those crackhead kids in somalia:mjlol:

Boys? Which country/city?

Keo

VIP
Even glue kids in Sweden now? Man, the reer titanic have finally taken over.
:gucciwhat:
Sweden really is a third world shithole now. I was in Rinkeby in 2005 and now it's a no-go zone.
:mjlol:
Shout out to Somalis in Finland.

Bohol

VIP
So Sweden is worse than UK? here I don't even see homeless Somali folks let alone kids, only white homeless + Romany Gypsie all over the roads.

Dude is from Gothenburg it is not even a surprising thing to find Darod crackheads/hobos. Wallahi these people have completely ruined our rep. Gothenburg is the Darod capital of Scandinavia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending