Somali Khasaaro kids shoot each other outside the Somali mall

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Most likely gang members since that 24 mall is center of their operations, one dead and three are seriously injured.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So what do they call themselves? By their qabiil names orr?

No they have three letter gang names but the conditions of joining one is based on your tribe, it is normal if you think about it since other races do it too, even Russians and Turkish gang members go by regions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought that would have changed by now, The creators of mali gangs in minneapolis were recent arrived fobs with clan hatred so it makes sense they made clan gangs, But now? Come on bro most of these kids have been born in america and spent no time in somalia why are these guys still basing gangs of qabil only diaspora who does that?

No they have three letter gang names but the conditions of joining one is based on your tribe, it is normal if you think about it since other races do it too, even Russians and Turkish gang members go by regions.
Nah it’s pretty mixed now. I know ogaden niggas in kblock and the niggas in St. Paul got every Qabil in there.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I thought that would have changed by now, The creators of mali gangs in minneapolis were recent arrived fobs with clan hatred so it makes sense they made clan gangs, But now? Come on bro most of these kids have been born in america and spent no time in somalia why are these guys still basing gangs of qabil only diaspora who does that?

The kids born here are the worst qabyaalists, even if you were born here there not much assimilation in Minneapolis since there is Somalis all over the place, I have seen kids who don't even speak good English yet were born here but fluent in Somali like they just came from baadiyo, Minneapolis is basically like living in Somalia, people even shop at their tribe's restaurant and Halaal shops, it is insane Walahi, no wonder why it is nicknamed as MinniHoples.
:ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts