Somali Khasaaro kids shoot each other outside the Somali mall

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You niggas have qabil based gangs

You MN guys are fucking fobs wallahi, even when you try act ghetto you're still fobs:dead:

Do you have any idea what caused the beef since you live there?
:kanyehmm:
The new kids on pills, drugs, alcohol and are crazier than ever. Mostly they inherit the beef from the older guys they run around with, so both sides got older homies and they young ones on each side beef each other from that. There basically child soldiers :mjlaugh:

And a lot of beef comes from a nigga just talking sideways to you for no reason, every once in a while they say it to the wrong person and they get shot, so new beef from 2 sets of ppl that don’t know each other arise. A lot of St. Paul vs Minneapolis beef starts this way.

To show it has nothiing to do with qabil, some of the St. Paul niggas that beef kblock guys are hawiye.

The kids born here are the worst qabyaalists, even if you were born here there not much assimilation in Minneapolis since there is Somalis all over the place, I have seen kids who don't even speak good English yet were born here but fluent in Somali like they just came from baadiyo, Minneapolis is basically like living in Somalia, people even shop at their tribe's restaurant and Halaal shops, it is insane Walahi, no wonder why it is nicknamed as MinniHoples.
:ohlord:
Bro the kids in Minneapolis are the worst hooyo mataalos. Majority don’t know the language lol

The kids born here are the worst qabyaalists, even if you were born here there not much assimilation in Minneapolis since there is Somalis all over the place, I have seen kids who don't even speak good English yet were born here but fluent in Somali like they just came from baadiyo, Minneapolis is basically like living in Somalia, people even shop at their tribe's restaurant and Halaal shops, it is insane Walahi, no wonder why it is nicknamed as MinniHoples.
Mashallah this is great besides the qabyaalad part, We should perserve our culture and its traits it is what makes us somalis without it were just like the perverted western world, We should prepare ourselfes for the journey home

You niggas have qabil based gangs

You MN guys are fucking fobs wallahi, even when you try act ghetto you're still fobs:dead:
inner cities are a curse. seriously, never move smack into the city where you are surrounded by somali refugees who saw war, criminals who fled chicago, alcoholic natives and drug addict cadaans. that's mppls in a nutshell

I don't know about that I'd shop Karmel over 24 anyday who cares about the tribes...24 is full of reer baadiyo

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't know about that I'd shop Karmel over 24 anyday who cares about the tribes...24 is full of reer baadiyo

Walahi you right,24 has no parking either and you have to walk a quarter of mile to get to,I remeber fobs standing on each corner and cat calling Somali girls and demanding their numbers, most girls probably avoid that warehouse turned mall.
:mjlol:

Walahi you right,24 has no parking either and you have to walk a quarter of mile to get to,I remeber fobs standing on each corner and cat calling Somali girls and demanding their numbers, most girls probably avoid that warehouse turned mall.
:mjlol:
yes. and when I said reer baadiyo i wasn'.t an insult, I meant they literally came from baadiyos straight to america, mainly ethiopia I think

Qabil gangs were formed by HG and Mídgaān who felt threatened by the majoirty Darood community, that shit has been over with for like the last 10 years. What happened yesterday was ciyaal USA gang politics, the dude who got killed was like 19 and affiliated with Cedar, he got smoked by K block/024.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
yes. and when I said reer baadiyo i wasn'.t an insult, I meant they literally came from baadiyos straight to america, mainly ethiopia I think

Most of them are reer Qabribayax, it is not just Minneapolis but they are also in Columbus, I love how they dress up and their Somali dialect is just hilarious to listen to, "Agah war bilacaanta daya", their girls bleach them selves like mf and always forget to bleach their hands and feet.
:chrisfreshhah:

Most of them are reer Qabribayax, it is not just Minneapolis but they are also in Columbus, I love how they dress up and their Somali dialect is just hilarious to listen to, "Agah war bilacaanta daya", their girls bleach them selves like mf and always forget to bleach their hands and feet.
:chrisfreshhah:
they do things like get out of the car with a line of cars backed up behind them, but they don't care they just keep on talking even with everyone honking behind them. its really annoying but they never really got the time to adjust from small town in africa to city in america tbf

Qabil gangs were formed by HG and Mídgaān who felt threatened by the majoirty Darood community, that shit has been over with for like the last 10 years. What happened yesterday was ciyaal USA gang politics, the dude who got killed was like 19 and affiliated with Cedar, he got smoked by K block/024.
He was a 16 year old kid but we have to stop this gang lifestyle that we love to copy. Niggas ruin their whole life over pills, women, and areas that we don't even own.