Somali Kevin Samuels Says PUT DOWN THE CHEESEBURGERS, Did He Lie ??

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Send proof because you type like a mouth breather. And I know for a fact you wouldn’t say half the shit you post to anyone in real life. You’re a sad caricature of what Somali women are really supposed to represent and you know it.
almost all xalimos are fat bro

Be honest the vast majority of Somalis will have a least a couple of big aunts, in fact a skinny older aunt is rather rare.

Unfortunately, the fattest age category are indeed 40+.Somalis. In fact, it is now a running joke and that age group aren't known to hit the gym or diet like the younger generation.

He just wants to position himself as the new Somali Kevin Sameuls. If he is honest about his weight crusades, he'll target the demographic that are have the worst cases.
He wasn't even addressing xalimos in the first place, so I dont understand what's your point .

I just watch his first video & he gave a normal advice & offered his help for free ( he was a personal trainer)

Are fat xalimos common in Uk and North America? Literally never seen one in my ends, everybody just skin and bones
Idk about common but there are alot, most of them are skinny tho no matter how much they eat, but they still aren't healthy, they are like skinny fat

Mentioning his hooyo is rather valid. In the Somali community, the vast majority of bigger women are indeed 35+, even though his audience is clearly younger women.

Hence, I think his lecture should be in Af-Soomali and geared towards the older women in his family and other older women.
Older people do not listen to twitter or youtube or tiktok videos especially by the youth, his main audience is the youth which has a pandemic of obesity. U think older generations gonna listen to someone half there age advise them? U must be stupid, only ppl in his age group and culture will listen and take advice from him.
Also he never specified woman, he is being general between men and women, surprisingly it is only the women getting triggered

Because a lot of Somali aunts and mothers are big. So, instead of coming on the internet 'Last laugh' to talk about how repulsive fat women are, how about you talk to your aunts and hooyos ect. It is a fact that the vast majority of fat women in the Somali community are indeed 40+ women.
Older generation are more set in the ways that the youth, plus I don't see how commenting on obesity and advising your family members are mutually exclusive

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
TekNiKo, YOU are into fat women. All of the women you lust after need to stuff themselves with copious amounts of Nandos in order to get as big as they are.

What a time to be on sspot, our resident chubby chaser is agreeing.
I dont like obese women, a little chubby is not so bad.

He should've kept it gender neutral since there's a lot of faraxs that are fat too. There's way too much obesity amongst our community especially our elders. Its easier to reach the younger generation than than with elders tho.

I'm going to be honest the message is right, he just delivered it wrong

Firstly) why is this targeted towards women only?
If he really is advicing for the sake of Allah and the deen he would mention both male and female

Secondly) The manner he's speaking and his weird background picture behind is giving faux scholar vibes
That's not how you're meant to carry yourself, saying "Allah didn't put that cheeseburger on your hand, and 5'4 200lbs" weird insult digs

Like that's not how someone with actual knowledge carry themselves when giving dawah
You don't make weird insults whilst speaking zero content about the negative affects of being overweight on your deen .i.e.
Sufficient for any son of Adam are some morsels to keep his back straight. But if it must be, then one third for his food, one third for his drink and one third for his breath” [Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasaa'I, Ibn Majah – Hadith sahih].

NOT to mention gaining weight makes you sluggish to do your 5 daily prayers and unable to help with society

He should have adviced using quranic ayah and hadith about the issue like this sister or brother did below:

Alhamdulliah we are Muslims we only need this Islamic proof to agree with him not cheap digs, and zero Islamic reference to the Quran which is something in Islamic school we're taught first to always reference back to the Quran and that makes me skeptical about him and his knowledge background, currently I'm getting Andrew tate vibes

Whoever is in the comments is ignorant "we have bigger issues than this" kulaha do you not understand obesity is a health crisis in the west, and the diseases that come with it.

Facts about overweight and obesity​

Some recent WHO global estimates follow.

• In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults aged 18 years and older were overweight. Of these over 650 million adults were obese.
  • In 2016, 39% of adults aged 18 years and over (39% of men and 40% of women) were overweight.
  • Overall, about 13% of the world’s adult population (11% of men and 15% of women) were obese in 2016.
  • The worldwide prevalence of obesity nearly tripled between 1975 and 2016.
In 2019, an estimated 38.2 million children under the age of 5 years were overweight or obese. Once considered a high-income country problem, overweight and obesity are now on the rise in low- and middle-income countries, particularly in urban settings. In Africa, the number of overweight children under 5 has increased by nearly 24% percent since 2000. Almost half of the children under 5 who were overweight or obese in 2019 lived in Asia.

Over 340 million children and adolescents aged 5-19 were overweight or obese in 2016.

The prevalence of overweight and obesity among children and adolescents aged 5-19 has risen dramatically from just 4% in 1975 to just over 18% in 2016. The rise has occurred similarly among both boys and girls: in 2016 18% of girls and 19% of boys were overweight.
Rest of article here https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/obesity-and-overweight#:~:text=Worldwide obesity has nearly tripled,, and 13% were obese.

The UK has a weight problem - two thirds of adults are either overweight or obese - with one third of these obese, according to official heath surveys.

Figures in Scotland and England are quite similar, but Northern Ireland has a lower obesity rate.

While obesity rate in adults for both genders in England and Scotland is 29%, in Northern Ireland 27% of the population is obese.

People who have overweight or obesity*, compared to those with healthy weight, are at increased risk for many serious diseases and health conditions. These include:1,2,3

Photo: Woman standing on a scale

• All-causes of death (mortality).
  • High blood pressure (hypertension).
  • High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (dyslipidemia).
  • Type 2 diabetes.
  • Coronary heart disease.
  • Stroke.
  • Gallbladder disease.
  • Osteoarthritis (a breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint).
  • Sleep apnea and breathing problems.
  • Many types of cancer.
  • Low quality of life.
  • Mental illness such as clinical depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders4,5.
  • Body pain and difficulty with physical functioning6.
*Overweight is defined as a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or higher. Obesity is defined as a BMI of 30 or higher. See the BMI calculator for people 20 years and older and the BMI calculator for people ages 2 through 19.

Obesity has reached epidemic proportions globally, with at least 2.8 million people dying each year as a result of being overweight or obese. Once associated with high-income countries, obesity is now also prevalent in low- and middle-income countries.

What Islam has to say on this:
Eating the best food which is healthy and halal-

16:114
فَكُلُوا۟ مِمَّا رَزَقَكُمُ ٱللَّهُ حَلَـٰلًۭا طَيِّبًۭا وَٱشْكُرُوا۟ نِعْمَتَ ٱللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ إِيَّاهُ تَعْبُدُونَ ١١٤
So eat from the good, lawful things which Allah has provided for you, and be grateful for Allah’s favours, if you ˹truly˺ worship Him ˹alone˺.

2:168
يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ كُلُوا۟ مِمَّا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ حَلَـٰلًۭا طَيِّبًۭا وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا۟ خُطُوَٰتِ ٱلشَّيْطَـٰنِ ۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّۭ مُّبِينٌ ١٦٨
O humanity! Eat from what is lawful and good on the earth and do not follow Satan’s footsteps. He is truly your sworn enemy.

Not eating more than is necessary-

7:31
۞ يَـٰبَنِىٓ ءَادَمَ خُذُوا۟ زِينَتَكُمْ عِندَ كُلِّ مَسْجِدٍۢ وَكُلُوا۟ وَٱشْرَبُوا۟ وَلَا تُسْرِفُوٓا۟ ۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُسْرِفِينَ ٣١

O children of Adam, take your adornment [i.e., wear your clothing] at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.

Al-Miqdam ibn Ma’dikarib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The son of Adam cannot fill a vessel worse than his stomach, as it is enough for him to take a few bites to straighten his back. If he cannot do it, then he may fill it with a third of his food, a third of his drink, and a third of his breath.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2380

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Tirmidhi

Aisha reported:

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Salman reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

And Abu Ja’far, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

On one occasion, the Prophet (ṣ) gently informed a man with a large belly that it would have been better had he offered the extra food in charity instead.

Ja’dah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, saw a man with a large belly. The Prophet pointed to his belly and he said:

Al-Hasan reported: Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, saw a man with a large belly and he said, “What is this?” The man said, “It is a blessing from Allah.” Umar said:

He should've kept it gender neutral since there's a lot of faraxs that are fat too. There's way too much obesity amongst our community especially our elders. Its easier to reach the younger generation than than with elders tho.
Exactly that's my issue too, are you really worried and advicing your Muslim sisters or is it a weird Andrew tate cos play?
Also why was there zero quranic and hadith reference in the video

I'm sorry I don't want to assume the worst so I won't continue but I'm getting weird vibe

Exactly that's my issue too, are you really worried and advicing your Muslim sisters or is it a weird Andrew tate cos play?
Also why was there zero quranic and hadith reference in the video

I'm sorry I don't want to assume the worst so I won't continue but I'm getting weird vibe
U don't always need Quran and hadith in a video unless ur specifically talking from an Islamic standpoint, someone here said he was a PT so he could have been talking from a fitness perspective

It’s all about calories, you can eat a burger if it’s within a calorie
Nope, burgers are bad for you
Guys only eat good food, don't listen to this calorie rubbish, bad food even in small quantities has little benefit to you and will only make you feel worse and destroy your body, eat good foods in small portions, losing weight isn't the only goal it is also being healthy

U don't always need Quran and hadith in a video unless ur specifically talking from an Islamic standpoint, someone here said he was a PT so he could have been talking from a fitness perspective
He's Somali and a Muslim, Islam should always be referenced in everything we do

If he did that people would be also be more open minded to his discussion

He's Somali and a Muslim, Islam should always be referenced in everything we do

If he did that people would be also be more open minded to his discussion
Nope, If I am a doctor I am not gonna start giving dawah to my patients, I will keep it 100% secular knowledge when talking about medicine
If it is about fitness it is the same, if u are a PT and have non-Muslim audience and its a education channel no need to put Islam in
If it is a general advice channel then he should put Islam in assuming he is coming from angle of self improvement especially for his community

He made 1 video for the boys aswell & the boys one is 10x more harsher.

He made 1 video for the boys aswell & the boys one is 10x more harsher.
No I don't care he is harsh with woman he is misogynistic he should have only done for men if he wants to talk for women he should talk to his family only woman can advise me I can do what I want Men are always in womens buisness

1660150148514.png