Somali justifies south Africans looting somali businesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180903_154346.png
wtf is this BLM SJW talking about. I saw this on Twitter lmaooo fucking disgrace of a Somali.

Probably but then again some somalis are stupid and would say this. Just like the way they say oromo are our brothers and sisters.

I can understand the Oromo. Until I was 17-18, I thought Oromos were a Somali minority. Kind of like Somali Bantus or cadcads even. So many of them speak our language and settle in the same places as us. My hooyo even exposed a few mutual friends of my brother and I for having fully Oromo hooyos. They completely mingle and hover around us.

I can see the ignorance and naivety in someone saying we're brothers and sisters. But being racially targeted, dragged out of your shop and burned alive in the streets? That is something else. Once Oromos lynching somalis becomes mainstream knowledge it's a wrap

I can understand the Oromo. Until I was 17-18, I thought Oromos were a Somali minority. Kind of like Somali Bantus or cadcads even. So many of them speak our language and settle in the same places as us. My hooyo even exposed a few mutual friends of my brother and I for having fully Oromo hooyos. They completely mingle and hover around us.

I can see the ignorance and naivety in someone saying we're brothers and sisters. But being racially targeted, dragged out of your shop and burned alive in the streets? That is something else. Once Oromos lynching somalis becomes mainstream knowledge it's a wrap
Yes very true they seem to learn our language very fast and adapt to somali culture so many somalis don't really understand the threat they pose and actually think they are a good people. Which is not true at all. They are becoming the enemy they already ARE the enemy and we need to keep them away.

I understand everyones frustration about the current situation in South Africa but no need to be an uncivilized group of herds and insult a whole ethnic group because of the action of barbarian looters.

If you're really pissed about the current incident then go do something rather than tarnish our reputation and make us look like ignorant racists on the internet by typing dumb comments.

I know my comment is off topic but it's a message to all those morons on this site who doesn't think when typing.

I understand everyones frustration about the current situation in South Africa but no need to be an uncivilized group of herds and insult a whole ethnic group because of the action of barbarian looters.

If you're really pissed about the current incident then go do something rather than tarnish our reputation and make us look like ignorant racists on the internet by typing dumb comments.

I know my comment is off topic but it's a message to all those morons on this site who doesn't think when typing.
We don't care they even organised to loot our shops on 8th sept. They accuse of us expired goods yet they would lout those expired goods and eat and drink them. Being racist towards them is good. Nothing comes your way being kind all the time.

We don't care they even organised to loot our shops on 8th sept. They accuse of us expired goods yet they would lout those expired goods and eat and drink them. Being racist towards them is good. Nothing comes your way being kind all the time.
Alright go ahead and contribute nothing to current situation other than posting slurs on a public forum.

Xenophobia in South Africa is not only limited to Somalis, it's happenings towards all other Africans in SA.

Let's say If ISIS attacks Paris does that give you the rights to be an Islamophobic?

Being racist won't get you anywhere, funny your typing this shit on the internet but I you won't have the guts to insult them face to face :mjlol:

fyi I am not Bantu lover, I am just a civilised guy.

I myself am deeply saddened and frustrated but I won't go on public forums and write some slurs.

Just make dua for the dead and hope for their safety.

Alright go ahead and contribute nothing to current situation other than posting slurs on a public forum.

Xenophobia in South Africa is not only limited to Somalis, it's happenings towards all other Africans in SA.

Let's say If ISIS attacks Paris does that give you the rights to be an Islamophobic?

Being racist won't get you anywhere, funny your typing this shit on the internet but I you won't have the guts to insult them face to face :mjlol:

fyi I am not Bantu lover, I am just a civilised guy.
I wasn't even being racist in the first place? Show me where I was being racist? Most south Africans have these sentiments towards us and hate us I don't care what u say we will fight back and attack back inshallah.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
View attachment 53574 wtf is this BLM SJW talking about. I saw this on Twitter lmaooo fucking disgrace of a Somali.
You don't have to believe everyone to be Somali. By name alone I can tell he's not likely a Somali. Saleh instead of Salah-----which typical Somali mostly use and said instead of Saciid which I'm talking of Africa not diaspora. Again:ohhh:, this is social media eveyone can have different names as to how they want, right?

What kind of Somali person says 'Somalian':mjohreally:., that's mistake No.2
Mistake No.3.
So he tried to guess the two words to make it seem one means Slave and gave description. Does adoon mean black?-----that's where he flopped:cosbyhmm:.
Personal observation: the way he is constructing those sentences doesn't look like a Somali but rather somebody who's demeaning Somali or is a spy/troll

N/B: Any sane Somali wouldn't stoop to that level. So you lost your game Yaa Oromo/NonSomali:draketf:. Nice try tho

@RichEnoughForGucci if you seen and had a chance, you would have investigated his ass. I know because I dealt with so many of 'em claiming to be Somali:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts