Somali justifies south Africans looting somali businesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to believe everyone to be Somali. By name alone I can tell he's not likely a Somali. Saleh instead of Salah-----which typical Somali mostly use and said instead of Saciid which I'm talking of Africa not diaspora. Again:ohhh:, this is social media eveyone can have different names as to how they want, right?

What kind of Somali person says 'Somalian':mjohreally:., that's mistake No.2
Mistake No.3.
So he tried to guess the two words to make it seem one means Slave and gave description. Does adoon mean black?-----that's where he flopped:cosbyhmm:.
Personal observation: the way he is constructing those sentences doesn't look like a Somali but rather somebody who's demeaning Somali or is a spy/troll

N/B: Any sane Somali wouldn't stoop to that level. So you lost your game Yaa Oromo/NonSomali:draketf:. Nice try tho

@RichEnoughForGucci if you seen and had a chance, you would have investigated his ass. I know because I dealt with so many of 'em claiming to be Somali:hillarybiz:
Very true all of this shows he isn't somali at all:deadpeter:

If we don’t have video of it we can’t believe it’s a Somali, no sane Somali will ever justify the killing of Somalis in South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts