somali "journalist" (hamza) blocks me on twitter for exposing his qabilist ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're filled with hate. They had nothing but praises for RAPIST

farmaajo's selection that was corrupt and had MPs bribed by the candidates including FRAUDMAAJO.

:gucciwhat:
their whole election was a fail. bunch of old awoowos choosing a prez based on which one gives them most bribes

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland.

He should invest his time posting threads about his gobol and his people
My people are dhulbhante and warsengeli Who you try to brown nose they’re harti why are you begging harti? You should concentrate on Isaac land as long as you try to claim harti land it is my business splinter

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My people are dhulbhante and warsengeli Who you try to brown nose they’re harti why are you begging harti? You should concentrate on Isaac land as long as you try to claim harti land it is my business splinter
Dhulos and warsan are good people. Let them decide who they want to join:trumpsmirk:

We are very democratic people after all. Maybe you should learn from us instead of begging others :trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fraudmajo was indirectly elected by clan elders picked MPs who were then bribed.

Puntland's Gaas was elected by MPs mostly from the BERMUDA TRIANGLE. 3.5 system

Muse Bihi was elected by the people for the people.

Get on our level son!

0GArwx0.png
Muuse bixi was elected by the dead and kids kkk boowe fari qorax ma qariso labadinaa haq daro ku hisheeyo haqqa bey isku dagaalan ciyaartu waa galin dembe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulos and warsan are good people. Let them decide who they want to join:trumpsmirk:

We are very democratic people after all. Maybe you should learn from us instead of begging others :trumpsmirk:
The suldaan of habar younis has spoken
He says it’s war:fittytousand:

Everything he said is true here’s the suldaan of habar younis saying the exact same thing

Just because you’re habar awal/ habar jeclo confederation it’s does mean garaxajis are lying.
This election has been proven to be fair. The irregularities were not significant enough to change the outcome of the votes. That means Kulmiye won fair & square by amount of voters. This is factual.

Go & be a good lander & support your country. At the end of the day the president is for everyone. You should be for the progress of Somaliland. This unprofessionalism by cirro & his supporters doesn't help Somaliland at all despite who the president is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This election has been proven to be fair. The irregularities were not significant enough to change the outcome of the votes. That means Kulmiye won fair & square by amount of voters. This is factual.

Go & be a good lander & support your country. At the end of the day the president is for everyone. You should be for the progress of Somaliland. This unprofessionalism by cirro & his supporters doesn't help Somaliland at all despite who the president is.
Are you calling the suldaan of habar younis a liar?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The suldaan of habar younis has spoken
He says it’s war:fittytousand:
You keep praying and wish that happens. Until than let me enjoy this celebration sxb. You xasidnes is showing. Maybe you should go look up articles about your gobol and see how you can help your people instead of worrying about others since @Boqol said you guys are top gobol:manny:

Boowe I’m invested in Somalia and last time I checked berbera hargaisa and burco is part of Somalia and president farmaajo and prime minister khayre are the leaders of the federal government of Somalia pinch yourself and wake up from the citiraaf dream its been 27 years.

Suldaan of habar younis has declared war
lol presidents who can't set their foot in SL.

by the way can farmajo go to puntland?

That's a lie, I don't see anything false about the tweet.

Somaliland is a region in northern Somalia, that's a fact.

5 people or more died due to allegations towards the election process. In fact this election will be more remembered for its irregularities rather than anything else.

More than half of Somaliland poppulation inclduing high ranking memberd of the society believe that this election was a sham election..

These are all informative and factual news..

I don't see the reason why you are hating on the man other the fact that he amongst many others is exposing Africa's best kept secret..

Instead of sweeping it under the rug why don't you fins the cause and the solution to your problem..hiding it is not going to help in the long run..

If you want to see a good change of leadership in a country, read a little about puntland last S-election...

Your region can learn a thing or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending