somali "journalist" (hamza) blocks me on twitter for exposing his qabilist ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
after tweeting biased bullcrap like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I & several others question his biased journalism & out right fake reporting (i think i was being quite nice even)

he blocked me & some more lmfao.

& here's another dumbass who's getting checked.

these guys gather like cockroaches when there's news about SL.

these fake journalists from xamar (yes these are from there) are embarrassing. i mean c'mon ya'll out here barfing your emotions all over, clearly up in your feelings & you want people to take you seriously?!? they would win the biggest qabilists awards if there ever was one.

this guy hamza was jailed & the other one had another "journalist" friend jailed in xamar (mukhtar). several other arrests of media persons over there, but SL is the "censored" one?!
:faysalwtf:

My status is now gonna be "fix ya backyard before u talk shit. stank ass always gonna stink unless cleaned":mahubowtf:

i feel good tho, he saw my tweet. i should have made fun of him more
:noneck::ahh:

I & several others question his biased journalism & out right fake reporting (i think i was being quite nice even)

these fake journalists from xamar (yes these are from there) are embarrassing. i mean c'mon ya'll out here barfing your emotions all over, clearly up in your feelings & you want people to take you seriously?!? they would win the biggest qabilists awards if there ever was one.

this guy hamza was jailed & the other one had another "journalist" friend jailed in xamar (mukhtar). several other arrests of media persons over there, but SL is the "censored" one?!

My status is now gonna be "fix ya backyard before u talk shit. stank ass always gonna stink unless cleaned":mahubowtf:

Your Mina Shoots?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I never understand why Somalilanders get triggered when journalists on twitter mention Somaliland being a region in northern Somalia. Just because this doesn't fall in line with SL propaganda/narrative doesn't mean its not true. When Abdulaziz said "Electoral comm in Somalia's northern region of Somaliland" he isn't saying anything that is factually incorrect. The international community has not recognised SL yet which means they see it as being a region of Somalia. This should be an uncontroversial thing to say, but landers always cry about it in the replies. Get real.

I never understand why Somalilanders get triggered when journalists on twitter mention Somaliland being a region in northern Somalia. Just because this doesn't fall in line with SL propaganda/narrative doesn't mean its not true. When Abdulaziz said "Electoral comm in Somalia's northern region of Somaliland" he isn't saying anything that is factually incorrect. The international community has not recognised SL yet which means they see it as being a region of Somalia. This should be an uncontroversial thing to say, but landers always cry about it in the replies. Get real.

Kkkkk they're always whining.

My issue isn't with the way they labelled our country. Although people like Harun M*ruf were far more respectful.

These journalists are spreading false news that the whole of this election was rigged, that all of SL is out on the streets fighting & behaving in an unprofessional way saying things such as "clan selection", "marred with allegations of foul play" i can go on & on.

There is no way about it that these "grown" men are reporting news in a biased manner. They are very clear on their opinion of SL. That's fine, but you carry the cloak of a journalist when doing so. I guess i'm not surprised they are journalists in a failed state, who else would pick them. One got to be the somali representative at a news station solely because there is no one else lmfao. Sad.

My issue isn't with the way they labelled our country. Although people like Harun M*ruf were far more respectful.

These journalists are spreading false news that the whole of this election was rigged, that all of SL is out on the streets fighting & behaving in an unprofessional way saying things such as "clan selection", "marred with allegations of foul play" i can go on & on.

There is no way about it that these "grown" men are reporting news in a biased manner. They are very clear on their opinion of SL. That's fine, but you carry the cloak of a journalist when doing so. I guess i'm not surprised they are journalists in a failed state, who else would pick them. One got to be the somali representative at a news station solely because there is no one else lmfao. Sad.

Kkkk they're no different than Somaliland reporters. Somaliland reporters do the same.

Both are annoying tbh.

They're filled with hate. They had nothing but praises for RAPIST

farmaajo's selection that was corrupt and had MPs bribed by the candidates including FRAUDMAAJO.

:gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Everything he said is true here’s the suldaan of habar younis saying the exact same thing

Just because you’re habar awal/ habar jeclo confederation it’s does mean garaxajis are lying.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They're filled with hate. They had nothing but praises for RAPIST

farmaajo's selection that was corrupt and had MPs bribed by the candidates including FRAUDMAAJO.

:gucciwhat:
Atleast somalia has a 4.5 tribal system it more exclusive compared to somaliland which has 2.5 tribal democratic system the 2 being habar awal and habar jeclo the .5 is garaxajis

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If only you were this invested in your own gobol sxb how sad

HopefulElegantEquestrian-max-1mb.gif
HopefulElegantEquestrian-max-1mb.gif
Boowe I’m invested in Somalia and last time I checked berbera hargaisa and burco is part of Somalia and president farmaajo and prime minister khayre are the leaders of the federal government of Somalia pinch yourself and wake up from the citiraaf dream its been 27 years.

Suldaan of habar younis has declared war

Atleast somalia has a 4.5 tribal system in somaliland it has 2.5 tribal democratic system the 2 being habar awal and habar jeclo the .5 is garaxajis

Fraudmajo was indirectly elected by clan elders picked MPs who were then bribed.

Puntland's Gaas was elected by MPs mostly from the BERMUDA TRIANGLE. 3.5 system

Muse Bihi was elected by the people for the people.

Get on our level son!

0GArwx0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending