Somali jilbabs

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Stop making life hard on people!
Religion over culture.
giphy.gif

why does guntino only come up with the mention of jilbab:ftw9nwa:. never with any western articles of clothing? those are whispers of shaytan

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
why does guntino only come up with the mention of jilbab:ftw9nwa:. never with any western articles of clothing? those are whispers of shaytan
Because Western clothing are made by gaalo and traditionally worn by them as well whilst Guntiimo is dhaqan and not worn much anymore besides in Galbeed or cultural events.

Fay

DELETED
The idea that the guntiino is not modest is why less and less Somali women and girls are wearing it in Somalia. Its use is dying out.

Our culture is being supplanted by Arab culture, just because you dress like an Arab it doesn't make you more of a Muslim. A true Muslim's devotion comes from his/her heart.
Thats facts i dont wear no hijab yet i follow the 5 pillars and i refrain from backbiting... i see somali women in the whole thing talking down on me for not wearing hijab like hijab is gonna change ur bad minded ways. I agree with u wallahi somalis worship clothes n want every somali woman to dress like them.

Trending

Latest posts