Somali Jamaican couple with positive comments

It really goes to show how much these guys hate their peoples own skin.

If the Jamaican wife was darkskinned, it’d be hell but because she’s a little bit of a light-skinned indian, who no offense isn’t good looking, they give it a pass.
:whew:
Dark skin mostly looks good on Somalis and certain people of nilotic descent. That's just my opinion tho.

Dark skin is like any other skin tone for me. It's just that certain jereer populations tend to have rougher skin. It'as not an issue for men but It's unattractive when it comes to women.

Somali women generally have that softer skin, so darkskin compliments them well.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
You non-worldly niggas think every Jamaican got Babatunde pheno :mjlol: many of them are Gujurati passing believe it or not

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The guy himself isn’t full Somali since he’s mixed with Arab/Pakistani. The wife is mixed Irish and Jamaican. So the whole family is mixed..

🤣Somalis care a lot about features reason why they don't go for madows dat's my theory plus cunsurinimo.
If a Somali marries qof madow the chance of that person having Somali features is slim lakin with other ajnabis the possibility is way higher now combine dat with cunsurinimo
That's like every race see white and black couples the niger-congo genes win out most of the time black is superior

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
🤣Somalis care a lot about features reason why they don't go for madows dat's my theory plus cunsurinimo.
If a Somali marries qof madow the chance of that person having Somali features is slim lakin with other ajnabis the possibility is way higher now combine dat with cunsurinimo
They care about features but take any ugly ajnabi? Let’s just be honest and say they’re racist to madhow because I’ve seen half-black somalis on social media and black genes are not dominant over somalis. They look mixed just like the other half somalis.

They care about features but take any ugly ajnabi? Let’s just be honest and say they’re racist to madhow because I’ve seen half-black somalis on social media and black genes are not dominant over somalis. They look mixed just like the other half somalis.
True but most if they didn't tell you they were mixed with somali you wouldn't be able to guess its only after they tell you that is when you start to see the somali features same with a lot of the other mixes but less so since you know there biracial from the get go except for those that end up fully looking like there other half that tends to happen a lot. And most of the madow mixes basically can end up looking like any ethnic group in Africa for the most part when mix with somali but I have see a few who look somali or mixed with somali.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The mother of the children looks more Indian than Jamaican she is Diffently one of those Indian origins from trinidad and tobago

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What's full Jamaican? :heh:

Last time I checked, Jamaican was only a nationality and not an ethnicity. Meaning that anyone with a Jamaican citizenship (and their descendant) qualifies as Jamaicans :trumpsmirk:
Bob marley was Jamaican and he was half white😂 Jamaican looks more white than we was arap banu hashim Halimo&farah
1E4C69EB-88A9-4344-980F-703F3CA402FB.jpeg

People in this thread don’t know what coolies are. They are more so more common in Guyana and Trinadad and Tobago but there are a lot of coolie Jamaican also. That’s what she looks anyway

Trending