Somali Islamist Made Fun Of After Pushing One Ummah Logic On Turks

North Indians are white because they are indo-europeans while the southern Indians are black because they are Dravidians.

By the way you said Syrians a white, because they are lighter, this is not true, the Syrians are Arabs but there live some people called Assyrians in Syria and Iraq, these people are Afro-asiatic people and would be considered non-white, the whites would be the Indo-european Hittites who invaded them.
Please understand that language groups does not mean=race.

Pakistanis, Northern Indians and Afghans are NOT white. Everyone knows this. They are much darker than the average Shami Arab.

reer

VIP

Pakistanis, Northern Indians and Afghans are NOT white. Everyone knows this. They are much darker than the average Shami Arab.

racial identity is not based on what germanics say. if it was then somalis would be transracial people. 100 years ago we would be mixed/biracial. and today we would fluctuate between mixed and negroid. lol.

The Somali is therefore a Hamito-Semitic race.
In most of the tribes will be seen the unquestionably
Semitic straight or aquiline nose with a more or less
refined type of countenance.
https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.81470/2015.81470.British-Somali-Land_djvu.txt

Because it is an idealistic pov that is mostly promoted by brain-dead individuals (you know who) who have an inferiority complex when it comes to Arabs. Even if you forget about that part for one second, where is the ummah when it turns a blind eye to the atrocities happening to the uyghur muslims but yeah lets put up a hashtag and say ban products from France lmao yet their country is deep in business with the Chinese. Let's not forget Somalis bootyclapping for arab causes e.g Palestine. Yet you ask them hey perhaps we should focus on the droughts back home and sort out our own mess first (Al kebab) and they dont even have a clue.

I could go on and on keep listing things but it doesn't matter. I haven't even gone into the whole shia/sunni divide and how the billion or so sunni plus all have different cultures and views on the sunnah etc...At the end of the day the concept of Ummah is the very definition of a myth and doesnt work in this world of geopolitics. I don't need hypocritical idiots screeching ma ummahhhhh at me when the very people they are screeching for dont care for them. We are Somali first and the very illahi that created us made us Somali. So lets sort out that part first before we start taking on ma ummah and other mythical issues that don't benefit us currently.
You are correct, also, ummah never existed, we started fighting each other right after the prophet passed away. Infact ali and Aisha didn’t like each other during the prophet’s time. Besides, a Muslim from manhattan and a Muslim Saudi Bedouin share nothing. This idea is just ludicrous. @Angelina

North Indians are white because they are indo-europeans while the southern Indians are black because they are Dravidians.

By the way you said Syrians a white, because they are lighter, this is not true, the Syrians are Arabs but there live some people called Assyrians in Syria and Iraq, these people are Afro-asiatic people and would be considered non-white, the whites would be the Indo-european Hittites who invaded them.
I agree with your point that Iranians/Persians, Afghans & Tajiks are on average slightly lighter than Arabs, but the average Iranian's appearance/facial features & skin tone is far more closer to other West Asians than to White/European People.

Only a very small minority of people of Iran, Afghanistan & Tajikistan could pass for European due to the ancient Aryan/Euro ancestry they carry that originated in Eastern Europe [Ukraine and Russia], hence why they look exactly like their Ancient European ancestors. In real life, I've met two Afghans that could easily pass for a European [English, French or Spanish] like these Iranian, Tajik Pamiri and Afghan examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Its actually well known that White Indo-europeans migrated from Northern Asia to Central Asia whereby they split into two groups, one creating the Kurds and Persians, the other creating the Hindi, Benagali, Punjaibs etc

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I see Sspot residential gaals are at it. Just as mental as this farax begging Kemalists.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree with your point that Iranians/Persians, Afghans & Tajiks are on average slightly lighter than Arabs, but the average Iranian's appearance/facial features & skin tone is far more closer to other West Asians than to White/European People.
I’m convinced it’s the “Persians” pushing this narrative that they are “white” since that’s exactly what they try to be in the west
:snoop:

I’m convinced it’s the “Persians” pushing this narrative that they are “white” since that’s exactly what they try to be in the west
:snoop:
When Hitler rose to power, Nazism/Pro-Aryanism was being exported abroad and the Persians got really drunk from this ideology and began to think of themselves as superior to other West Asians like the Arabs because of their Ancient Aryan ancestry :ftw9nwa:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Angelina the Germanics cannot deny North Indian and Iranians as white because these people are Indo-europeans, and the white race is not just indo-europeans but includes the Uralic, the Turks as well. If they reject their own indo-european brethren, it will start of a chain reaction and a purity spiral, that means the Hungarians, the Finns and Estonians are not white, that means the Turk are not white.

The Nazi Germans understood this which is why they claimed the Aryan race, Aryan is a Indo-european tribe in Central Asia that went into Iran, Afganistan, India. So they acknowledge them as part of their white race.

Arabs, Assyrians, Egyptians, Babylonians are not part of this, they are Afro-asiatic.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Only a very small minority of people of Iran, Afghanistan & Tajikistan could pass for European due to the ancient Aryan/Euro ancestry they carry that originated in Eastern Europe [Ukraine and Russia], hence why they look exactly like their Ancient European ancestors. In real life, I've met two Afghans that could easily pass for a European [English, French or Spanish] like these Iranian, Tajik Pamiri and Afghan examples:

Indo-Europeans did not have blonde hair and blue eyes, this is a misconception.

this is how they would look like
maxresdefault.jpg

Blonde hair and blue eyes is a feature found in some indo-europeans like the Germanics but not in others like the Roman southern Europeans. This is because there were tribes in the North European lands who were hunter gatherers who had blonde hair and blue eyes, these tribes were absorbed and taken over by Indo-europeans.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:mjkkk: These people are shameless, sometimes I wish all these type of Somalis would help their own instead of focusing on people who hate you.

racial identity is not based on what germanics say. if it was then somalis would be transracial people. 100 years ago we would be mixed/biracial. and today we would fluctuate between mixed and negroid. lol.

The Somali is therefore a Hamito-Semitic race.
In most of the tribes will be seen the unquestionably
Semitic straight or aquiline nose with a more or less
refined type of countenance.
https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.81470/2015.81470.British-Somali-Land_djvu.txt
Regardless. Answer my simple question. Are Afghans and timo Jelec white? You lot like to argue for the sake of arguing at this point Reer.

General, the average Shami is lighter than the average Pakistani. That is a fact. Pakistanis, Indians and Iranians are NOT white. Lets stop conflating language groups with race.

@Angelina the Germanics cannot deny North Indian and Iranians as white because these people are Indo-europeans, and the white race is not just indo-europeans but includes the Uralic, the Turks as well. If they reject their own indo-european brethren, it will start of a chain reaction and a purity spiral, that means the Hungarians, the Finns and Estonians are not white, that means the Turk are not white.

The Nazi Germans understood this which is why they claimed the Aryan race, Aryan is a Indo-european tribe in Central Asia that went into Iran, Afganistan, India. So they acknowledge them as part of their white race.

Arabs, Assyrians, Egyptians, Babylonians are not part of this, they are Afro-asiatic.

In America Arabs are classified as being white. But guess what Pakistanis and and Indians aren't, despite speaking and Indo-European languages.

In the real world, no one cares about language groups. We look at appearances.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Regardless. Answer my simple question. Are Afghans and timo Jelec white? You lot like to argue for the sake of arguing at this point Reer.
All Steppe people are white.

1.Indo-Europeans(Europeans, Indian-subcontinent, Iran),
2.turks(Turkey, Central Asia, Siberia parts of China)
3.Uralics(Hungary, Finns and Estonia)
4.Mongolics

The Black are the Southern Hemisphere people

1. Afro-asiatics
2. Dravidians
3. Austronesians
4. Niger-congo
5. Nilotic

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
In America Arabs are classified as being white. But guess what Pakistanis and and Indians aren't, despite speaking and Indo-European languages.

In the real world, no one cares about language groups. We look at appearances.
DNA cannot be deciphered by looking at someone, its ultimately DNA that determines ones race, and the correlation between DNA and culture/language family is much stronger than DNA and appearance.

Afro-asiatics have the Natufian culture and their DNA
Indo-Europeans have the Yamnaya culture and their DNA

You might get Indo-european and Afro-asiatic who look identical, but their DNA are totally different, one is immune to certain diseases while the other isn't, if you just look at appearance you argument make sense, but scientist have long since left the appearance element in their research of race, and I am talking long time ago, during and before Nazi germany.

so to answer your question, America is wrong, but you also have to understand America is a former apartheid state who was primarily concerned with Negroid subjugation, arabs are not negroid neither are any Afro-asiatic. But generally in the advanced western world Arabs are not considered white, and its due to this Afro-asiatic element, the West are closer to Indians than Arabs.

Its actually well known that White Indo-europeans migrated from Northern Asia to Central Asia whereby they split into two groups, one creating the Kurds and Persians, the other creating the Hindi, Benagali, Punjaibs etc
Yes, I know. But those Indo-europeans mixed with locals which is why Pakistanis and Indians are brown skinned. They are NOT white. That is like saying Bob Marley is a white man has his fathers line is white English.
DNA cannot be deciphered by looking at someone, its ultimately DNA that determines ones race, and the correlation between DNA and culture/language family is much stronger than DNA and appearance.

You might get Indo-european and Afro-asiatic who look identical, but their DNA are totally different, one is immune to certain diseases while the other isn't, if you just look at appearance you argument make sense, but scientist have long since left the appearance element in their research of race, and I am talking long time ago, during and before Nazi germany.

so to answer your question, America is wrong, but you also have to understand America is a former apartheid state who was primarily concerned with Negroid subjugation, arabs are not negroid neither are any Afro-asiatic. But generally in the advanced western world Arabs are not considered white, and its due to this Afro-asiatic element, the West are closer to Indians than Arabs.
Whiteness is a social construct and is a skintone.There is nothing to suggest that Iranians are more white than Arabs. Generally speaking, whiteness is something associated with actual Europeans who are actually white skinned unlike Iranians who many are brown skinned.

reer

VIP
ofcourse not

since when were arabs not afroasiatic? majority of afroasiatic speakers are afroasiatic. ofcourse there is exceptions in north iraq and the sudan-south sudan border areas etc.

Trending