Somali Islamist Made Fun Of After Pushing One Ummah Logic On Turks

ofcourse not

since when were arabs not afroasiatic? majority of afroasiatic speakers are afroasiatic. ofcourse there is exceptions in north iraq and the sudan-south sudan border areas etc.
He never said that. He is saying that Arabs are Afro-asiatic. Which I do agree with. But my point is, language groups does not = race. Iranians and Arabs are both middle Eastern and have the same complexion.

He is also saying that Iranians, Pakistani, Bangladeshis, North Indians and Afghanistanis are white because they speak an Indo-European language. That is what are debate is about.

I'm saying hell.. NO. Pakistanis white? Loool in what world?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes, I know. But those Indo-europeans mixed with locals which is why Pakistanis and Indians are brown skinned. They are NOT white. That is like saying Bob Marley is a white man has his fathers line is white English.

Whiteness is a social construct and is a skintone.There is nothing to suggest that Iranians are more white than Arabs. Generally speaking, whiteness is something associated with actual Europeans who are actually white skinned unlike Iranians who many are brown skinned.

German Hitler and Gujarati Gandhi, both are Indo-europeans and of the same race, but look different because Hitler's ancestors mixed with European hunter gatherers who had blue eyes and blonde hair, while Gandhi's ancestors overthrew the Harrapan civilization who were black and mixed with them producing the Gujariti, Punjabi etc They were also both extremely racist by the way lol

I think of race in terms of DNA not appearance, and I think of language family as the closest correlation with DNA again not appearance. This is not just my opinion but scientist today are on that same line of thought.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He never said that. He is saying that Arabs are Afro-asiatic. Which I do agree with. But my point is, language groups does not = race. Iranians and Arabs are both middle Eastern and have the same complexion.

He is also saying that Iranians, Pakistani, Bangladeshis, North Indians and Afghanistanis are white because they speak an Indo-European language. That is what are debate is about.

I'm saying hell.. NO. Pakistanis white? Loool in what world?
They are not the same race they just look similar, its like a Brazilian looking like a Somali but having absolutely no DNA ties, we aren't the same race just because we look similar.

Infact you should understand that Indo-european and White are interchangeable, the reason for that is White people are mostly Indo-european, some are Turks, some are Uralics etc but the vast majority are Indo-european, so that term "white" applies to all Indo-europeans including the Iranians and Indians.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
ofcourse not

since when were arabs not afroasiatic? majority of afroasiatic speakers are afroasiatic. ofcourse there is exceptions in north iraq and the sudan-south sudan border areas etc.
I am saying race has correlation with language family more so than appearance. I am saying North Indians, Iranians, Kurds are same race as Europeans, called Indo-european race aka White race, they are not the only Whites, as Turks, Mogolic, Uralic are also White but they are more numerous and dominant then them, so when you think white you think Indo-european.

The sister is stuck at appearance, science has moved beyond appearance even Hitler 80 years ago moved past appearance, which is why he adopted the name Aryan.

Today white supremacist agree with scientist because they found out that if they engage in purity spiral they will argue about are Slavic white vs Germanic vs Romans vs Celts vs this vs that, they agreed on the Steppe people being white which is true.

According to the American race classification, the Indians are Asians and Europeans are white, but both of these belong to a larger Indo-European language family. So its 2 races with the same language family.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I see Sspot residential gaals are at it. Just as mental as this farax begging Kemalists.
Some like Sheikh make good points. Im Muslim as they come but they’re always on point of the inferiority complex extremist Somalis have. We need to focus on Somali first. Religion should be a personal thing, not something that unites us with other races and comes before us. We share no common goals with Muslims of other countries and faith is transient. Why put that over our own race/people.

I just believe that most atheistic Somalis also have this inferiority complex. There are those who just don’t believe out of rational doubt but most just see the western lifestyle as the standard and aren’t comfortable with their roots.

Some like Sheikh make good points. Im Muslim as they come but they’re always on point of the inferiority complex extremist Somalis have. We need to focus on Somali first. Religion should be a personal thing, not something that unites us with other races and comes before us. We share no common goals with Muslims of other countries and faith is transient. Why put that over our own race/people.

I just believe that most atheistic Somalis also have this inferiority complex. There are those who just don’t believe out of rational doubt but most just see the western lifestyle as the standard and aren’t comfortable with their roots.
Don't mind @Arma he is the SS residential shaah drinking adeer who comes through every now and again with a classic illahi ka cabso and resumes drinking his shaah.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Don't mind @Arma he is the SS residential shaah drinking adeer who comes through every now and again with a classic illahi ka cabso and resumes drinking his shaah.

IMG_20210903_150256_701.jpg

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
View attachment 229110
View attachment 229111

Shameless ass niggas, dude sounds like shabaab:lolbron: :lolbron:

Because it is an idealistic pov that is mostly promoted by brain-dead individuals (you know who) who have an inferiority complex when it comes to Arabs. Even if you forget about that part for one second, where is the ummah when it turns a blind eye to the atrocities happening to the uyghur muslims but yeah lets put up a hashtag and say ban products from France lmao yet their country is deep in business with the Chinese. Let's not forget Somalis bootyclapping for arab causes e.g Palestine. Yet you ask them hey perhaps we should focus on the droughts back home and sort out our own mess first (Al kebab) and they dont even have a clue.

I could go on and on keep listing things but it doesn't matter. I haven't even gone into the whole shia/sunni divide and how the billion or so sunni plus all have different cultures and views on the sunnah etc...At the end of the day the concept of Ummah is the very definition of a myth and doesnt work in this world of geopolitics. I don't need hypocritical idiots screeching ma ummahhhhh at me when the very people they are screeching for dont care for them. We are Somali first and the very illahi that created us made us Somali. So lets sort out that part first before we start taking on ma ummah and other mythical issues that don't benefit us currently.

The depths at which gaalo will sink to so as to attack diinta and our beliefs knows no limits ruunti. How can it be a myth when we're required to believe in it ? Just because some muslims choose to prioritise others doesn't in any way negate the obligation of believing in it.

It's one thing to highlight double standards, bias shortcomings etc that's present with peoples actions but completely a different matter to take a dig at islamic principles. If the problems lies with the people themselves how are you shifting the blame on what islam commands ?

You argue that we should focus on somali issues first how come i've never seen you start a thread about doing charity work for people back home etc ? in fact the only time suffering of people back home seem to matter to you is when you use to it score "somali points". Their suffering is just a means for your agenda nothing more so pls spare us the antics that you care about them

The same issues that you highlight about the ummah also relate to somalis, so why don't you critique those who couldn't give a damn about the suffering & injustices other qabils face in dalkeena ? what about those who mock & ridicule them continuously ? some users here use drought & starvation back home to score "qabil points" yet somehow this didn't seem to warrant a response why ?

Are you going to also accuse somalis who decide to help other somalis who hail from different qabil of suffering from inferiority complex towards the said qabil ?

The latest stage of Islamic empire was a white empire controlled and lead by Turks and Iranians who are white people. So this Ummah he is talking about is a white Ummah, the early stage Islamic empire was Arab and African who were related tribes both genetically and linguistically.

If I dumb it down for the brudda, the Ottomans were Turks, the Abasid were Iranians, the Ummayad and the Rashidun were the original.

what a clueless kid. Kulaha Abasids were Iranian. Abasids were Qureysh Arabs and descendants of the uncle of prophet Mohamed SAW Abas.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You are correct, also, ummah never existed, we started fighting each other right after the prophet passed away. Infact ali and Aisha didn’t like each other during the prophet’s time. Besides, a Muslim from manhattan and a Muslim Saudi Bedouin share nothing. This idea is just ludicrous. @Angelina

False. There was a disagreement between Aisha RA and Ali based on how to deal with the murderers of Uthman RA. There was no power struggle or infighting between the Sahaba right after the Prophet SAW passed away, in fact this incident between Aisha RA and Ali RA occurred 2 decades after the Prophet’s SAW death. The concept of Ummah existed then and it will continue to exist. This idea that is ludicrous to you and that many feel so comfortable mocking were the last words of our beloved Prophet SAW, “my ummah, my ummah.”

Why are Muslims so embarrassing ffs.

Turks don't like you, when will you learn? They are mostly not religious, the world is moving on from that stuff.

:snoop:

It's like an abusive relationship where the dumb (Somalis) keep running back to the guy (Turks), get a clue man :tocry:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Because it is an idealistic pov that is mostly promoted by brain-dead individuals (you know who) who have an inferiority complex when it comes to Arabs. Even if you forget about that part for one second, where is the ummah when it turns a blind eye to the atrocities happening to the uyghur muslims but yeah lets put up a hashtag and say ban products from France lmao yet their country is deep in business with the Chinese. Let's not forget Somalis bootyclapping for arab causes e.g Palestine. Yet you ask them hey perhaps we should focus on the droughts back home and sort out our own mess first (Al kebab) and they dont even have a clue.

I could go on and on keep listing things but it doesn't matter. I haven't even gone into the whole shia/sunni divide and how the billion or so sunni plus all have different cultures and views on the sunnah etc...At the end of the day the concept of Ummah is the very definition of a myth and doesnt work in this world of geopolitics. I don't need hypocritical idiots screeching ma ummahhhhh at me when the very people they are screeching for dont care for them. We are Somali first and the very illahi that created us made us Somali. So lets sort out that part first before we start taking on ma ummah and other mythical issues that don't benefit us currently.
Wait are you muslim sxb? I thought you were not

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Why ppl make it that if you support basic human rights for Palestinians is equal to bootyclapping for Arabs? And why they make like that only Muslims care about Palestinian cause? Look at Latin America or Irland, biggest supporters for Palestine in the Western Hemisphere, are they bootyclapping for Arabs? You just need to have moral compass to support them.

And please stop with “ why you don’t look after your country” thing, don’t make it as if Somalis make physical effort for Palestine cause other than symbolic support for them. You can deal with your problems while support the Freedom of others.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis would build other people houses rather then their own

Ignite Set It Off GIF by MOODMAN
What house they build, what Somalis have given to other Muslims so you assume Somalis have inferiority complex that make them help others before themselves, what they did?

Nothing, for the past 30 years Somalis never helped any body, on the contrary, they are the ones who helped your ppl when they dying from starvation, these fake ummah collected money for you, especially Gulf states though I hate some of these countries

yet some Somalis cry and lose their shit when another Somali writes “free Palestine”.

Trending