SOMALI ISIS BRIDES

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
"I don't care about Somali men as I do care about the Somali woman" meaning i care about them both i choose to focus more on the woman now you said I don't care about Somali man which false "you don’t care about Somali guys, you care about Somali girls." you making it black and white issue
Yeah, it appears you all choose to focus on the women. We are so lucky, mashallah.

The reality: men war with each other and kill themselves, and the women and children cope with the aftermath.

What you have to ask yourself, is why you’re so hateful as to turn their decision onto the cross to bear of Somali women at large. So much for care. You aim is to berate.
go ask God why we are more sympathetic to a woman. asking a stupid question, you sound hurt

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
go ask God why we are more sympathetic to a woman. asking a stupid question, you sound hurt
lol I'm pretty sure this is the same american girl that I had beef with several months ago she had a problem with me exposing anti somali losers and getting them fired omgg heyy @VixR

Why is everything about Somali women?

Considering the fact that a lot of young Somali men have joined the likes of ISIS and Al Shabab?

Its definitely a sickness of men of sspot to just focus on the women tbh.

I'll happily acknowledge that some Somali women have left to joint ISIS and their reasoning is no different to the men that have left. They have been radicalised, the same way the men have been and believe in the same twisted ideology.

There is no honesty or sincerity in these discussions as only the women are mentioned so that some of the female hating posters can talk about female self hatred, being s ect. These threads are nothing but a chance to flex and dabble in pure hatred. Even in the month of Ramadan we have generalisations and insults towards groups of people.

@Aladdin you're boring, look around you. We have countless of threads, expressing their so called 'care' of Somali women.

Last edited:

Considering the fact that a lot of young Somali men have joined the likes of ISIS and Al Shabab?

I'll happily acknowledge that some Somali women have left to joint ISIS and their reasoning is no different to the men that have left. They have been radicalised, the same way the men have been and believe in the same twisted ideology.

There is no honesty or sincerity in these discussions as only the women are mentioned so that some of the female hating posters can talk about female self hatred, being s ect. These threads are nothing but a chance to flex and dabble in pure hatred. Even in the month of Ramadan we have generalisations and insults towards groups of people.

@Aladdin you're boring, look around you. We have countless of threads, expressing their so called 'care' of Somali women.
to be honest both sides are to blame because all these Farahs have been raised by a somali woman

what side do you want me on, to be against women? I don't care about those threads, I'm new on here. you calling other men for hating woman but you calling me out to "..'care' of Somali women."

Status
Not open for further replies.