SOMALI ISIS BRIDES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to understand what makes someone leave there comfortable home and go to war and destruction. only to be impregnated by racist Arab and lastly beheaded like an animal by the opposition. I hate to say it, most of our women are gullible, they are easily misled and lead. I believe it begins in the home when parents are themselves, extreme (secretly) but also in the deen. almost to the point, you can't pick up dirt from the ground without someone saying you will be banished into hell. it's fine thine line between extremest and sheik preaching the word of god. it takes someone with enough knowledge to see the blurred line because they look the same and preach the same. I have a little niece and I'm very mind of what she watches, I can't stop her wanting to learn the deen and doing good for herself. but I'm also actively around her, monitoring her. to be fair to the woman on here, Somali men do leave their western home to fight useless war but I don't care about Somali men as I do care about the somali woman

I fail to understand what makes someone leave there comfortable home and go to war and destruction. only to be impregnated by racist Arab and lastly beheaded like an animal by the opposition. I hate to say it, most of our women are gullible, they are easily misled and lead. I believe it begins in the home when parents are themselves, extreme (secretly) but also in the deen. almost to the point, you can't pick up dirt from the ground without someone saying you will be banished into hell. it's fine thine line between extremest and sheik preaching the word of god. it takes someone with enough knowledge to see the blurred line because they look the same and preach the same. I have a little niece and I'm very mind of what she watches, I can't stop her wanting to learn the deen and doing good for herself. but I'm also actively around her, monitoring her. to be fair to the woman on here, Somali men do leave their western home to fight useless war but I don't care about Somali men as I do care about the somali woman
Post their pics for us

1406974638180_wps_5_Twin_Manchester_schoolgir.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Lol so it’s out of love that you berate these girls for being gullible jihadis, bc women are gullible, though not the guys who do the same, but as you said that doesn’t matter bc you don’t care about Somali guys, you care about Somali girls.

giphy.gif

Lol so it’s out of love that you berate these girls for being gullible jihadis, bc women are gullible, though not the guys who do the same, but as you said that doesn’t matter bc you don’t care about Somali guys, you care about Somali girls.

giphy.gif
women and men are not the same, you ever see a man would stop to help a woman but would not do the same for a man or go to the same length. I care about them both, there are my brothers I just choose Somali women first. it the same nature in all of us men when disaster stuck all the woman and children are put on a boat and the men are left to survival for the themselves

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
women and men are not the same, you ever see a man would stop to help a woman but would do not do the same for a man or go to the same length. I care about them both, there are my brothers I just choose Somali women first. it the same nature in all of us men when disaster stuck all the woman and children are put on a boat and the men are left to survival for the themselves
The reality: men war with each other and kill themselves, and the women and children cope with the aftermath.

What you have to ask yourself, is why you’re so hateful as to turn their decision onto the cross to bear of Somali women at large. So much for care. You aim is to berate.

giphy.gif
"I don't care about Somali men as I do care about the Somali woman" meaning I care about them both i choose to focus more on the woman now you said I don't care about Somali man which is false "you don’t care about Somali guys, you care about Somali girls." you making it black and white issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts