Somali in Switzerland are the worst ever

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
wallahi guys, don’t imagine.

these are big garbage, the girls are all dressed like s, do not wear the hijab at all and go to parties / nightclubs, and they have dates with ajnabis especially madows.

men are fragile who leave depravity in their families, they are victimized by all ethnicities and they are not taken seriously.

I specify that I do not live there

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
There aren't a lot of Somalis in Switzerland, they're outnumbered by Eritreans. Switzerland is not a ceydh state, a lot of cantons will constantly pressure you into getting employment and you must show sign of integration or else it will be really difficult to get a passport.

So most Somalis in Switzerland move to other European countries and the remaining ones are mixture of secular and religious households.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Imagine being all the way in Switzerland and still dating madows. :jcoleno:
Who cares what some random girl is doing with her life, this is a very toxic way of thinking but OP is clearly aiming for a trending thread, Somalis are unknown to most people.

Africans as a whole are langaab in Switzerland and this moron wants to convince you Somalis are being victimized.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
calm down lol, sounds like you're insecure.

come to think of it tho, dating non somalis seems hella normal in swiss/german/belgium/austria from what i see online, people i know and from visiting. obviouslt theres interracial dating in a lot of the diaspora, but in the US and UK, especially the UK, you're still looked at very side-eye if you do so. Toronto not so much.

its still a non-issue, as im sure most somalis even in the swiss area date one another, but because dating out is so rare, the ones that do are hypervisible and stick out

arent the swiss racist and weird people? I feel like black people over there and Austria are outside of society and their own group

Who cares what some random girl is doing with her life, this is a very toxic way of thinking but OP is clearly aiming for a trending thread, Somalis are unknown to most people.

Africans as a whole are langaab in Switzerland and this moron wants to convince you Somalis are being victimized.

It clearly isn't a single girl. i'm just surprised by how even in a country like switzerland somali girls go out of their way to date madows. These clearly shows a pattern that says somali girls believe madows are their people.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
arent the swiss racist and weird people? I feel like black people over there and Austria are outside of society and their own group
They're xenophobics towards all foreigners, they're planning on voting to reducing EU immigrations.
It clearly isn't a single girl. i'm just surprised by how even in a country like switzerland somali girls go out of their way to date madows. These clearly shows a pattern that says somali girls believe madows are their people.
There's also Somali guys dating whites and blacks. Dating outside your ethnicity is not limited to Somalis.

Trending