Somali in France who live in a neighborhood are crazy

Last year when I went to Charles de gaulle airport I met this Somali guy who lives in paris and my parents were talking to him like they known him their whole lives..he was cool.

Love it when I see a somali brother and we talk like we known each other forever

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
They dress in sports tracksuit, cap with ridiculous markings they play the gangster hanging out at the bottom of buildings and they are in an identity crisis, believing they are arab or west african.

And i live in France
Lmao there’s hardly any Somalis in France, mostly Reer Djibouti. We’re langaab witching the langaabs here

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Is this true, @Saredo ? I feel like it's BS
It’s actually true. Just like comorians we (East Africans) are seen as closer to the Arabs than West and Central Africans. We’re not really seen as « black » by everyone here let’s say.
Irl tho there no real beef whatsoever. The animosity you can see is restricted to social media’s

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you do not have Islamic values, u r not Somali.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
your dp photo is nice

1609535082408.png

France is a lost country.
A freemason paradise and a liberticid regime.
Those somalis just copy the ayrab amd blavk gopnik in the blocks. They think it's cool to play gangster around.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
They dress in sports tracksuit, cap with ridiculous markings they play the gangster hanging out at the bottom of buildings and they are in an identity crisis, believing they are arab or west african.

And i live in France
I thought somalis in france were more behaved than somalis in uk or north America

Xaruun

VIP
Why would you live in France? They actively oppress Muslims and it’s illegal to not raise Tyrone’s kid.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Why would you live in France? They actively oppress Muslims and it’s illegal to not raise Tyrone’s kid.
The vast majority of the people with foreign origins are from French speaking/ex French colonies. It’s easier to adapt yourself in a country where you know the language

Imagine if there were more somalis in France, we would be playing for PSG and at the same time leading in gang crime. We need to visit an alternative reality where a lot of somalis moved to France, I would like to see the results.

Trending