Somali Identity is decreasing in UK

Jungle

VIP
Akhi just because you lost the language does not mean others lost it too kkkkk
Maaaaan dutch useless :mjlol: man whats so fucked up is i was in basis school and i got sick or w.e. in the 90s them zwarte peit showed up to my door my mum the maskiin she is let them in they gave me them lil cookies and all. She still says to me till this day ur dutch you used to call other somalis azielzoekers :damn::damn::damn:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Maaaaan dutch useless :mjlol: man whats so fucked up is i was in basis school and i got sick or w.e. in the 90s them zwarte peit showed up to my door my mum the maskiin she is let them in they gave me them lil cookies and all. She still says to me till this day ur dutch you used to call other somalis azielzoekers :damn::damn::damn:
:damn::damn::damn: nacallah you hater wallahi they brainwashed you at such an early age she had no choice but to move you to UK

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
InshaAllah we assimilate into the Black British identity with our Jamaican, Nigerian, Zimbabwean, Ghanaian, Sudanese, Congolese brothers and sisters :wow: We are one.

In one generation, the Somali community will just be black people with small noses and soft hair
KKKKKK YOU WISH THEY WILL MATE WITH BLACKS AND HAVE NAPPY HAIR AND WIDE nOSEs SAY GOODBYE TO OUR LOOKS

BUT I DONT MIND THE LIGHT SKIN BLACK GIRLS INNNNNIT BRUV HOGWART ROLLING STONES BORIS JOHNSON

MATE

InshaAllah we assimilate into the Black British identity with our Jamaican, Nigerian, Zimbabwean, Ghanaian, Sudanese, Congolese brothers and sisters :wow: We are one.
tumblr_f81daab4f3ab92a17ff200d5c493f7bc_558e0b41_540.jpg

ARE WE BLACK OR NOT WE ARE BLACK/AFRICANS RIGHT ? BECAUSE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO A LIGHT SKIN JAMAICAN GIRL IM FUCKING TOMMOROW AND SHE WILL NOT BE PLEASED IF I SAY I AM A AYRAB

SO BLEASE TELL ME
MY HAIR Madow
MY DICK BURNT AND 8 INCHES
IM 5 11
I LOVE BASKETBALL
MY NATION HAS BEEN IN A WAR FOR 30 YEARS LIKE THE CRIPS AND BLOODS KILLING EACHOTHER FOR NOTHING
MY SOMALI WOMEN TWERK AKA NIKO
MY SOMALI WOMEN BASH THEIR MEN
WE BASH THEM

UMMMM YES WE ARE BLACK

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
ARE WE BLACK OR NOT WE ARE BLACK/AFRICANS RIGHT ? BECAUSE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO A LIGHT SKIN JAMAICAN GIRL IM FUCKING TOMMOROW AND SHE WILL NOT BE PLEASED IF I SAY I AM A AYRAB

SO BLEASE TELL ME
MY HAIR Madow
MY **** BURNT AND 8 INCHES
IM 5 11
I LOVE BASKETBALL
MY NATION HAS BEEN IN A WAR FOR 30 YEARS LIKE THE CRIPS AND BLOODS KILLING EACHOTHER FOR NOTHING
WE BASH THEM

UMMMM YES WE ARE BLACK
Are you from the North or the South?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

SO BLEASE TELL ME
MY HAIR Madow
MY **** BURNT AND 8 INCHES
IM 5 11
I LOVE BASKETBALL
WE BASH THEM

UMMMM YES WE ARE BLACK
Bro it doesn't matter what we are just fake it until you make it tell her your Madow

Trending

Latest posts