Somali Identity is decreasing in UK

If I lived in UK I would only write Somali on census. The Somalis there are acting like laangaabs. They don't have confidence in their ethnic group.
When they have accurate stats on how Somali's act like xoolo's, you would wish to get lumped in with other madows

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If I lived in UK I would only write Somali on census. The Somalis there are acting like laangaabs. They don't have confidence in their ethnic group.
The census says black African 99% of the time what the f*ck are people meant to pick? Arab? Cadaan? :drakewtf:

Outside of censuses meant for ethnically diverse boroughs the Somali option is rare.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The census says black African 99% of the time what the f*ck are people meant to pick? Arab? Cadaan? :drakewtf:

Outside of censuses meant for ethnically diverse boroughs the Somali option is rare.
There is Other option akhi. 1 in 9 ticks in Other and write their ethnicity just like @Arma did kkkkkk

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
There is Other option akhi. 1 in 9 ticks in Other and write their ethnicity just like @Arma did kkkkkk
You know that's mean for people like Aborigines, or South Americans or Pacific islanders. You know folks who aren't described on the census.

I pick black African because I'm classed as black and I'm African. Of course your average Somali would pick that, who wouldn't?

CaliTedesse

VIP
You know that's mean for people like Aborigines, or South Americans or Pacific islanders. You know folks who aren't described on the census.

I pick black African because I'm classed as black and I'm African. Of course your average Somali would pick that, who wouldn't?
kkkkkkkk @Arma wouldn't and I still believe 10% deny picking it and opt for other

CaliTedesse

VIP
There’s no ‘Somali’ as an option on these forms, tf do you want us to pick, Indian or some sh*t
I heard these new forms have Somali as option plus if you could read 1 in 9 picks other that still a substantial amount of Somalis fam.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I heard these new forms have Somali as option plus if you could read 1 in 9 picks other that still a substantial amount of Somalis fam.

Lets talk about the Somalis in Holland now, since we left yall getting outnumbered by Eritreans, Ethiopians, Afghans and Syrians. :francis:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lets talk about the Somalis in Holland now, since we left yall getting outnumbered by Eritreans, Ethiopians, Afghans and Syrians. :francis:
Nah man kkkkk Xaarbeshis are still below us and Afghans are around same number 40k. Syrians are already 100k. kkkkk. We are laangaab mashallah. but you guys are laandheer 300k to 400k but are weak waa nasiibdaro wallahi. We can never dominate Holland thats not realistic you guys could UK as biggest African group