Somali husbands secretly recording sex tapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Horta why do people make tapes? For what reason. Especially if your married why don't you just have sex with your wife and not record. What's the point of recording? So you can replay it when you feel horny. Well if your horny why don't you just have sex with your wife instead of replaying and jacking off to a clip of your previous encounter with her?

Cause it's fun to make a flick for the camera

200w.gif

It seems like you don't know what a joke is. Keep sipping that tea abaayo.

a "joke" huh? :mybusiness:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
No it isn't.
If my man tries to film me I wouldn't allow it. I'd feel like a star. To me personally it's disgusting.

:banderas: That's the whole point. I'm the director you can be the aspiring model with a failed career. If it ain't dirty it ain't right. You gotta reach that point where it's so dirty you can't look each other in the face coming morning.

:banderas: That's the whole point. I'm the director you can be the aspiring model with a failed career. If it ain't dirty it ain't right. You gotta reach that point where it's so dirty you can't look each other in the face coming morning.
You do what makes you and your spouse happy :nvjpqts:

Ufff. :susp:

Any Xalimos who is thinking of doing this.

Just think of this 1 question
'What would hoyo macan think if she was to see this ?' :mjcry:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Horta why do people make tapes? For what reason. Especially if your married why don't you just have sex with your wife and not record. What's the point of recording? So you can replay it when you feel horny. Well if your horny why don't you just have sex with your wife instead of replaying and jacking off to a clip of your previous encounter with her?
Same reason a football coach watches videos of his last match, to correct mistakes and get better :mjpls:

Seriously, you gotta be the worst asshole to do this.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Joke man behaviour and your cockblocking your self. No one's going to do a ting with a don that goes around exposing.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: It just occured to me that's probably where those nasty photos of middle aged fob women come from.

It's not funny but I can't stop laughing at how pathetic some men are. :damn:

So desperate to look at naked somali women that even habros aren't safe. :damedamn:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Ufff. :susp:

Any Xalimos who is thinking of doing this.

Just think of this 1 question
'What would hoyo macan think if she was to see this ?' :mjcry:
Terrible question. I would never want my mom walking in on me and my future hubby. Would rather be permanently celibate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending