Somali husbands secretly recording sex tapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In the state of Mn alone it has been reported more than 5 cases of Somali husbands recording sex tapes without informing their wives. When the wives tell them to hit the road or let's divorce, they leak the sex tapes. While it is illegal in the state of Mn to release a sex tape without the informing the parties involved, the reer badiye, dumb ass Somali men release it.

Hayeeey, I hope @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey wasnt renting out hotel rooms to secretly record his preys. :tacky:

There's a special place in hell for these type of men. Disgusting.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Why would you divorce your spouse for making a sex tape? I can understand if you weren't invited but..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In the state of Mn alone it has been reported more than 5 cases of Somali husbands recording sex tapes without informing their wives. When the wives tell them to hit the road or let's divorce, they leak the sex tapes. While it is illegal in the state of Mn to release a sex tape without the informing the parties involved, the reer badiye, dumb ass Somali men release it.

Hayeeey, I hope @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey wasnt renting out hotel rooms to secretly record his preys. :tacky:

There's a special place in hell for these type of men. Disgusting.

How can one do that to the mother of his children?..

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Other positions are haraam, :tacky:

giphy.gif

Why are these women even worried no one can see them in that position. I would simply say that's not me.

Horta why do people make tapes? For what reason. Especially if your married why don't you just have sex with your wife and not record. What's the point of recording? So you can replay it when you feel horny. Well if your horny why don't you just have sex with your wife instead of replaying and jacking off to a clip of your previous encounter with her?

That's disgusting, they probably recorded it to use as blackmail material. Wallahi it always boogle my mind how some ppl can't grasp the simple concept of consent, no means no

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Horta why do people make tapes? For what reason. Especially if your married why don't you just have sex with your wife and not record. What's the point of recording? So you can replay it when you feel horny. Well if your horny why don't you just have sex with your wife instead of replaying and jacking off to a clip of your previous encounter with her?

Blackmail. My ex tried to blackmail me with nudes but he failed.

It's like insurance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending