Somali hooyos got scammed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/8/18256662/us-onecoin-leader-arrested-cryptocurrency-pyramid-scheme

OneCoin which was the most popular cryptocurrency bought by Somalis and Somalis mums in particular in the UK has been proven to be a scam and one of the cofounders has been arrested.

Imagine despite all of this,they still think this coin was good:
-Ran by people previously convicted of fraud
-You can buy the coins but not sell them immediately(Have you ever bought something and been told by the seller, you can't sell this?)
- They claim to the government to only sell cryptocurrency materials but all of their talks are about their crypto coin.

Why do a lot of Somalis continue to fall for scams like this and ACN and its many variations.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The fact that OneCoin was operating from Bulgaria alone should have given off mental red flags.

Nevertheless, crypto is very new so their aren't any regulations yet. It's the wild west out here so you'll need to be careful and always research extensively before depositing any funds.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Mom's buying crypto currency? Wow, I mean that's a win in my book lol.

They should've just bought some Stellar Lumens and Ripple

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:mjhaps:This reminds me of that time my abti invited me to attend a pyramid scheme presentation with him.

Thankfully he didn't buy in.:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending