Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Looks like this happened in Sweden judging by the video uploader. :damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very irresponsible of her, in front of the kids?

Cumar

VIP
I agree but sometimes you let your temper get the best of you:kanyeshrug:

There had to have been a racial slur said or something similar for her to react like that in front of her kids. The Hooyo snapped kkk.

Muji

VIP
Nah not infront of the kids, bad example to set and what happens to your kids if you’re arrested or badly hurt? Even when they cry she doesn’t stop.

Even I can’t cover for her on this one.

:hova:
I expected this from a farax
:jcoleno:

She's Somali and the other lady was cadaan so I gotta side with my eedo on this one :salute:
Respect to hooyo for landing the first blow. She could've mixed it up a bit and thrown in a few body punches and a uppercut but she did well.:obama:

Muji

VIP
This brings back memories of the day I had a fight with an overweight farax who worked as a carer.

He was upset because I convinced his baby momma to leave him. He made a swing for me which I ducked. After spitting and punching him to the ground, two cadan police officers came and took him away. I told the police he attacked me because I said blue live matter, so they tasered him when he was handcuffed.

My knuckles were bleeding and I had to get tested in case I caught rabies. All the nurses and paramedics were sympathetic.

This brings back memories of the day I had a fight with an overweight farax who worked as a carer.

He was upset because I convinced his baby momma to leave him. He made a swing for me which I ducked. After spitting and punching him to the ground, two cadan police officers came and took him away. I told the police he attacked me because I said blue live matter, so they tasered him when he was handcuffed.

My knuckles were bleeding and I had to get tested in case I caught rabies. All the nurses and paramedics were sympathetic.
Bn0.gif

Your stories are getting less creative with every post.

Cumar

VIP
Nah not infront of the kids, bad example to set and what happens to your kids if you’re arrested or badly hurt? Even when they cry she doesn’t stop.

Even I can’t cover for her on this one.

:hova:
I expected this from a farax
:jcoleno:

That old cadaan hag most likely said something to offend her. :francis:

You are right though, it is irresponsible to fight in front of kids regardless of what was said. :manny:

That was very stupid for the Somali mom to do that. It will become a lawsuit, where some can argue that she isn’t a responsible parent.

The Swedish woman won in my opinion, there is no way she will let this slide. She will claim it was assault and show the video were the Somali woman hit her first.

The fight probably started from the dog and since most of the passengers were Somalis, that white lady never had a chance. This is the real-live situations that you can teach your children how to properly react in such situations, self control, anger management and solving issues short of violence. All they learnt now is fight physically whoever offends you. A failed parent.:Sutehja:

Are you guys blind? The cadaan woman swung first. Respect for that somali hoyo for swinging back. She would have destroyed that old lady. Nacalatullahi caleyk!

That was very stupid for the Somali mom to do that. It will become a lawsuit, where some can argue that she isn’t a responsible parent.

The Swedish woman won in my opinion, there is no way she will let this slide. She will claim it was assault and show the video were the Somali woman hit her first.

:mjlol: you must be blind. The cadaan woman struck first and it was caught. The cadaan woman is lucky someone intervened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending