Somali Hooyo Scraps with Cadaan Lady on the Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Are you guys blind? The cadaan woman swung first. Respect for that somali hoyo for swinging back. She would have destroyed that old lady. Nacalatullahi caleyk!

I was proud of her walaahi. God Bless Somali Hooyos!:salute:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
This country is lost. :meleshame:

Sweden right? More the immigration, more the host country's culture and dignity erodes. I know both party in the clip are held accountable but could habaryar hold back for a minute before lashing out like feral animal?
I say we all regroup back to motherland and build our own country.
:farmajoyaab:

My heart I wish I was on that bus to defend that habaryar from the savages:shookgabre: ..She should have drug that bish black hawk down style:fittytousand:

That was very stupid for the Somali mom to do that. It will become a lawsuit, where some can argue that she isn’t a responsible parent.

The Swedish woman won in my opinion, there is no way she will let this slide. She will claim it was assault and show the video were the Somali woman hit her first.

Now we know where your allegiances lie .. :dabcasar::faysalwtf: that Swedish hag swung first

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
That was very stupid for the Somali mom to do that. It will become a lawsuit, where some can argue that she isn’t a responsible parent.

The Swedish woman won in my opinion, there is no way she will let this slide. She will claim it was assault and show the video were the Somali woman hit her first.
She only protected herself the cracker punched eedo first like what? The only lawsuit coming is towards the redneck the video itself is the witness.
:wtfdis:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Obviously you'd stick up for the Sweden lady
giphy.gif

Warya go teach your women and men how to fight.
It took a man and 2 women to take the hoyo off that white lady. I wish she was left to best the crap out of that white . They only intervened when the hoyo was winning typical.
If I was there I'd help beat that lady I'm not letting a habaryar get ganged up

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Kingjames wallahi this guy is annoying ahhahahaha your lucky it's ramadhan I wanna swear so bad. We see how your lying to make the hoyo look bad when your fat bingo arm looking cadaan women swung first. Just because she was shit doenst mean you have to try make up excuses for her.:siilaanyosmile:

played that video 50 times already...couldn't stop laughing...especially with the audio.....allakundaday....oh some sh*t like that the lady was yelling.

Yo what's the somali equivalent to "niggas gonna nig"!? Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending