Somali hooyo cussing out Turkish ice cream man

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
People go to those ice cream parlors for that experience.

tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

“Nigga I’m not playing with you” lmaooo

She must be a second gen hooyo

Horta are Somalis the NEW AFRICAN CHINESE? Its seems they got dollars and soon we will have haters every where like Chinese tourists with money

1627309996663.png
1627309997366.png
1627309998104.png

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I like how the guy selling the ice cream didn't try those tricks when Putin tried to buy it. :mjlaugh:

In your video, this is russian ice cream sellers.

In Turkey, it is popular tradition for ice cream sellers to play with you for fun. I believe they would have done the same.to Putin because it is their tradition albeit no one wants to mess with Putin. It is seen a fun play in Turkey.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do some Somalis think that rude/ratched behaviour is funny? And then their children will copy them and set a family tradition of being ill-mannered.

Somalis are the most uncivilized Africans. Reer qabri are the worst. Just this weekend, i was walking in somali mall-- and this hideous looking Elaai reer qabri past by me fast while i stood to wait for a lady with disability to pass me. The idiot just almost ran over her. And i go to a restaurant for a line cue to order lunch, the same guy appears out of nowhere-- and get past me and goes right in the face of the busy forehead sweating cashier-- and saying ---Adeer i am in a hurry, in a Safar, car waiting for me, i need hiliib Caari and Baaariis.

The biiiitch in me just had to come out- yell and make a scene. The poor guy was soooooo afraid, he thought he was in a Spanish inquisition. The annoying part is--his fear lasted only for a few seconds. He took notice, was admiring my beauty, but i was not in a mood to respond to the admiration, even though my narcissism was activated low key. Had he gave me a smart mouth, i would have leaped to his neck and just take a deep bite.

Mind u this is the same mall where an Mj guy shot a Dhulabahante guy and killed him because of Cue line dispute in a coffee shop.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Somalis are the most uncivilized Africans. Reer qabri are the worst. Just this weekend, i was walking in somali mall-- and this hideous looking Elaai reer qabri past by me fast while i stood to wait for a lady with disability to pass me. The idiot just almost ran over her. And i go to a restaurant for a line cue to order lunch, the same guy appears out of nowhere-- and get past me and goes right in the face of the busy forehead sweating cashier-- and saying ---Adeer i am in a hurry, in a Safar, car waiting for me, i need hiliib Caari and Baaariis.

The biiiitch in me just had to come out- yell and make a scene. The poor guy was soooooo afraid, he thought he was in a Spanish inquisition. The annoying part is--his fear lasted only for a few seconds. He took notice, was admiring my beauty, but i was not in a mood to respond to the admiration, even though my narcissism was activated low key. Had he gave me a smart mouth, i would have leaped to his neck and just take a deep bite.

Mind u this is the same mall where an Mj guy shot a Dhulabahante guy and killed him because of Cue line dispute in a coffee shop.

giphy.gif

I cant with you basraaaa 😂😂

Na heede, at least tell me the ending was just the writer in you wanting to give us a dramatic ending..:jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts