Somali hooyo cussing out Turkish ice cream man

Apollo

VIP
Ugh πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ the ebonics of some Americans is off-putting, especially coming from middle age people. It's not cool, it's cringe.

Speak the English language properly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

I cant with you basraaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na heede, at least tell me the ending was just the writer in you wanting to give us a dramatic ending..:jcoleno:

LOOOL The ending was i walked away to another restaurant. I couldn't stand the Elaaai looking qabri idiot face. It had a relaxed dumb face. His face had a xaar look, and no deodorant too. I went to another restaurant, reer xamaar, bettter food. In life u have choices not to expose yourself to idiots and non-sense. Thanks to God, and American capitalism

Somalis are the most uncivilized Africans. Reer qabri are the worst. Just this weekend, i was walking in somali mall-- and this hideous looking Elaai reer qabri past by me fast while i stood to wait for a lady with disability to pass me. The idiot just almost ran over her. And i go to a restaurant for a line cue to order lunch, the same guy appears out of nowhere-- and get past me and goes right in the face of the busy forehead sweating cashier-- and saying ---Adeer i am in a hurry, in a Safar, car waiting for me, i need hiliib Caari and Baaariis.

The biiiitch in me just had to come out- yell and make a scene. The poor guy was soooooo afraid, he thought he was in a Spanish inquisition. The annoying part is--his fear lasted only for a few seconds. He took notice, was admiring my beauty, but i was not in a mood to respond to the admiration, even though my narcissism was activated low key. Had he gave me a smart mouth, i would have leaped to his neck and just take a deep bite.

Mind u this is the same mall where an Mj guy shot a Dhulabahante guy and killed him because of Cue line dispute in a coffee shop.
images.jpeg

LOOOL The ending was i walked away to another restaurant. I couldn't stand the Elaaai looking qabri idiot face. It had a relaxed dumb face. His face had a xaar look, and no deodorant too. I went to another restaurant, reer xamaar, bettter food. In life u have choices not to expose yourself to idiots and non-sense. Thanks to God, and American capitalism

What's "qabri" Basra?

Do you mean 'grave'?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This gif reminds me of the Xaliiimo in turkey ice cream place. she has the same testosterone as this man here. no sense of humor. Both he and she feel like their "balls' have been insulted by a small joke act. I feel bad for butch Xaliimo-walaahi--really to strut around- yourself with so masculine ego yet no testicles is dangling between her legs. Talk about head upside down

1627324399001.png

This gif reminds me of the Xaliiimo in turkey ice cream place. she has the same testosterone as this man here. no sense of humor. Both he and she feel like their "balls' have been insulted by a small joke act. I feel bad for butch Xaliimo-walaahi--really to strut around- yourself with so masculine ego yet no testicles is dangling between her legs. Talk about head upside down

View attachment 194851

Now I feel bad for that bride , they're turkic too she was probably sold by her family to that ximaar maskiinta. :jcoleno:

Xaruun

VIP

View attachment 194851
Have you ever unleashed your inner butch Lesbian Xaliimo ?