Somali hooyo commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This broke my heart into pieces. May Allah swt grant her jannatul fardowsa. May her kids never forget her and how good she was to them.

Mental illness is the silent killer in Somalis. I hope our people get educated on mental illness.

My heart aches for her, I pray Allah has mercy on her soul and grant her children sabr and imaan.

Honestly, I cant remember the last time ive taken religious advice from Somali so called sheikhs, they are jahiliin.

mrlog

VIP
When our men are weak, our mothers remain strong.

Somali women have to be strong but sometimes they break and no one is there to listen for they take upon themselves the burdens for which they are never thanked.

Huuno why is you gargling feminist qashin?
:noneck:
Kulahaa when Somali men are weak.
Next thing u'll say Justice for Somali naago won't be fulfilled without the abolishment of marriage.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
You mean to tell me the story is fake? Why would anyone lie about this. That would be sickening. I stumbled across it on Twitter and the news doesn't report every suicide
True, every suicide is not reported by the media.

AUN if true, and may Allah forgive her for her action. I suppose I should’ve stopped at that.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
if you commit sucide you go to hell

"Suicide is a major sin, and the one who does that is faced with a warning of eternity in the Fire of Hell, where Allaah will punish him with the means that he used to commit suicide.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109), "

if you commit sucide you go to hell

"Suicide is a major sin, and the one who does that is faced with a warning of eternity in the Fire of Hell, where Allaah will punish him with the means that he used to commit suicide.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109), "

She was most likely out of her senses and therefore can't be held accountable for actions, but Allah knows best.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
She was most likely out her senses and therefore can't be held accountable for actions, but Allah knows best.

the way the daughter was describing her mom seemed like she had full control

there are fewer cases of suicide in somalia and muslim countries because their niya is more strong and pure than those of the decadent west.

there are people in somalia who are terminally ill, have lost family members and sleep on empty stomachs, yet every night they go to sleep saying "Alhamdulillah"

allahu calam what happened to this hoyoo laakin she should have not committed suicide.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What I can tell from the little I gathered here that she was a single mother and that the kids were left to their own device.

Maskiinada suffered ilaahay janada ha ka wataabiyo.

I would not put any blame on the Sheikhs because they aren't doctors and it was up to the family to seek conventional treatment but it appears that there were no grown ups in the family.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

there are fewer cases of suicide in somalia and muslim countries because their niya is more strong and pure than those of the decadent west.

there are people in somalia who are terminally ill, have lost family members and sleep on empty stomachs, yet every night they go to sleep saying "Alhamdulillah"

allahu calam what happened to this hoyoo laakin she should have not committed suicide.

From the story it appears that the mother was alright all along and just had this insanity come upon her.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
From the story it appears that the mother was alright all along and just had this insanity come upon her.

the west does that to people

it happened to my eldest brother

he lost interest in life, stopped praying and couldn't leave the bed

we sent him packing to somalia with nothing but clothes on his back

he came better alhamdulillah

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the west does that to people

it happened to my eldest brother

he lost interest in life, stopped praying and couldn't leave the bed

we sent him packing to somalia with nothing but clothes on his back

he came better alhamdulillah

Walahi this place tends to do that to people if life's little hardship hit you in this country. For a young Geeljire person it is usually triggered by school pressures, ones who are in a rush to achieve greatness.

For married people women are more prone to going mental from a divorce and becoming a single mother wheee she has to joggle multitude of chores from being up to date with bills, kids school, feeding them, doctor's appointments and so much more. On top of that she can most likely have an autistic kid which will make her life a living hell. Ofc she's gonna go mental. After stressing out so much the mind will let go of the grip it has on its sanity.

The cure for a young person is to be.closer to the deen and if a family member starts seeing the kid is losing is the family must take that kid to Somalia. Take him away from this environment. Otherwise you risk that kid being turned into a zombie with some heavy meds prescription by a careless cadaan doctor which will absolutely fry his mind. Then there will be no salvaging his brain after that.

This is why feminism is important, we need to provide our hooyos the maximum freedom available, it’s only right given their sacrifices.

Also we need to remove the stigma around mental health.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

I have childhood friends that committed suicides, it happens to often in our community, it’s devastating specially when the families insist that they were ‘murdered’ or something all because it’s too painful to admit someone who on the surface seemed happy and normal can take their own life.

We need awareness and hopefully by addressing the situation. The number can be reduced :)

Honestly, this is why we can’t have serious discussions on this forum because ignorant people like you say stuff like this.

Read the story properly, the daughter describes how towards the end how her mother could barely speak, she was in a catatonic state. Google what that is and educate yourself on mental health.

You’re a very ignorant person who wants to blame an ill person for the state that they are in. Every mental illness has a biological component, so stop trying to blame her. That is sick.

If we want to blame anyone it should be those money hungry Somali sheikhs who are pretending to cure everything including autism and cancer just so that they can line their pockets up with lacag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending