Somali hooyo commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:/, it's rly sad when ppl reach a point where they feel like that's their only option or 'the solution' to their pain. Feel bad for the children who now have to live without their mom too. R.i.p.

Wdym the "Sheikhs should be brought to account" tho..? The family voluntarily sought after them & voluntarily followed through with their advice. I agree with what the daughter said-- it's due to collective ignorance; more awareness about mental health, and about the fact that mental illness isn't strictly a spiritual affliction, is needed.

Our mothers are so strong. The thought of a hooyo commiting suicide is enough to send shivers down your spine :kendrickcry: AUN

When our men are weak, our mothers remain strong.

Somali women have to be strong but sometimes they break and no one is there to listen for they take upon themselves the burdens for which they are never thanked.

Somali are very resilient people . I am
Surprised more haven't lost their sanity given the civil war stories and stresses of living in the West .

Unfortunately, for those who can not cope due to unmanageable stress levels , they hide under the mantra of " Somali resilience " and they suffer in silence , fearful of opening up or seeking support ;that is , until such a day a complete break down occurs .

Maraq " ease the burden on your females " digaag.

That’s real sad. I can’t imagine what she had been going through, what struggles she faced and what was kept hidden. May Allah have mercy on her and help her kids and family through this.

:/, it's rly sad when ppl reach a point where they feel like that's their only option or 'the solution' to their pain. Feel bad for the children who now have to live without their mom too. R.i.p.

Wdym the "Sheikhs should be brought to account" tho..? The family voluntarily sought after them & voluntarily followed through with their advice. I agree with what the daughter said-- it's due to collective ignorance; more awareness about mental health, and about the fact that mental illness isn't strictly a spiritual affliction, is needed.
Stop cat fishing people wit that sexy pic habashi:mjcry:

Rip

A Somali mother was advised to send her adult son who was suffering from schizophrenia to Nairobi for religious prognosis and marry him off, rather than referring him to medical intervention. He had a schizophrenic attack and killed his pregnant wife in Kenya. After few years in an overcrowded Nairobi jail, he killed himself. The same wadaad and his family now believe they are in a better place and thus absolved themselves from any accountability and responsibility. Some People on this board were expressing similar opinions about mental health. A Somali life is less valuable than a pet’s life.

This is heartbreaking, I’m disgusted at these sheikhs who are taking money from these people pretending to know all the answers.

This just proves everybody needs some basic training on mental health.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Subhanallah

Waxaan ka barya Alle ha uu dambi dhaafo, Janada Fardows haku warabiyo Amiiiin

It was narrated from ‘Aishah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeping person until he wakes up, from the minor until he grows up, and from the insane person until he comes to his senses.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4398)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts