Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I pray to Allah that these xoolos get deported back to the homeland quicktime

TF, it always be your own nigga robbing you

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
This is the fault of somali men, they should control there wives alas they are too naago naago ish. Tani she needs an alpha man who has her on the leash. Nowadays somali men are too passive and absent and women became out of control.

Looting your own people :jcoleno:

68 IQ on full display
I told everyone here it was all Somalis looting the Somali shops. Who the f*ck would want to steal expired oodka and caano goror? This isn’t AA’s fault. They must be in shock like...

“How did these Pirate niggas learn to turn Minnesota into a failed state”?
:gucciwhat::damnmusic::ummhmm::williamswtf::stressed::dwill::hova::ohhh::tocry:

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
tenor.gif

602x338_cmsv2_590fdb45-8ee9-5325-97b5-d126aa102d1e-4594554.jpg

It’s sad that after Ramadan ppl out here stealing and looting. All your good deeds gone for what? Not worth it.
They should have burnt and destroyed government offices and properties. Stealing is a disgusting act. Those who stole should have their hands chopped off and their Somalinimo revoked if they damaged Somali shops!
:fittytousand:

@Bossanova These shameful and disgraceful women should take their hijabs off when doing such things, they are representing our religion by wearing the appropriate clothing yet they are stealing like scum. They should never be wearing the hijab again. Traitors of Islam.

@Bossanova These shameful and disgraceful women should take their hijabs off when doing such things, they are representing our religion by wearing the appropriate clothing yet they are stealing like scum. They should never be wearing the hijab again. Traitors of Islam.
Honestly I always say hijab is more than a veil it’s about character but that’s lacking with Muslims in general sigh
I would rather these ppl take off their scarfs if they’re gonna be cursing and stealing

Honestly I always say hijab is more than a veil it’s about character but that’s lacking with Muslims in general sigh
I would rather these ppl take off their scarfs if they’re gonna be cursing and stealing
Allah will severely punish the Muslims who represent their religion by committing heinous acts. These Somalis are doing similar things to what al-shabab do. They are claiming to be Muslim yet doing such evil things.

Trending