Somali guys you have disappointed me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday I met these Somali guys and the took me to this Somali community event type thing people were talking about random problem in are community that I didn't give a shit about that and the usual complaints you get here. So basically nothing new but I feel like I got a look at your average everyday Somali guys and girls that might perfectly fit the demographic on this site.

While the young women were on the heavier side with cheap makeup and clothes but at least they making a effort and could hold a conversation fine.

They are who I'm here to talk but the young guys were something else. I don't think I've been around so many Somali guys that were loser. Terrible dressed, terrible hygiene, terrible social skills and they were either too fat or skinny. Not wonder the women didn't come near the men area. Guys you need to fix. I've only stay there for less the 20 minutes. Boring as hell

I do this post

@Lostbox Dear child i need u to brush up on your grammar and how you bring forth your argument in a paragraph. You sound like you are smoking weed and typing.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somali women look nice here if there not born poor
You like middle and upper class people. I think we got that already and I think that goes for most of us.

@Factz is kind of right most generally look healthy and the Arabian fragrance smell is widespread.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I put in 110% effort.
:wowsweat:

I get third rate education
:mjlol:

A for effort
mjlol.png

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
While the young women were on the heavier side with cheap makeup and clothes but at least they making a effort and could hold a conversation fine.

They are who I'm here to talk but the young guys were something else. I don't think I've been around so many Somali guys that were loser. Terrible dressed, terrible hygiene, terrible social skills and they were either too fat or skinny.

Wallahi this is every Somali event I've been to. The guys just don't care when it comes to networking events, whereas the girls come hunting for their future husband lol.

After these events, there's usually a big increase in gender wars on Twitter and Sspot :mjlol:

Yesterday I met these Somali guys and the took me to this Somali community event type thing people were talking about random problem in are community that I didn't give a shit about that and the usual complaints you get here. So basically nothing new but I feel like I got a look at your average everyday Somali guys and girls that might perfectly fit the demographic on this site.

They are who I'm here to talk but the young guys were something else. I don't think I've been around so many Somali guys that were loser. Terrible dressed, terrible hygiene, terrible social skills and they were either too fat or skinny. Not wonder the women didn't come near the men area. Guys you need to fix. I've only stay there for less the 20 minutes. Boring as hell

I do this post

You are better than me at least you went. I would never set a foot in a somali gathering lol

Trending

Latest posts