Somali guys... start growing your hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
My Afro is huge af right now. I haven't went to the barber in years. Screw the old folks. Hair has no affect on your Deen. Let the soft fros grow my brothers.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I've grown out my beard and hair, I also line it up so it looks clean. No rough, homeless appearance.

I'm like a Somali Viking lol

viking miyaa

89uOorw.gif

I'm gonna need photographic evidence for scientific purposes

Somali men with man buns :banderas: too bad there’s a social stigma for guys in our gen to grow their hair out cause “gangster” but what it really is old niggas is upset cause their hairline is finished

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I had that Odell Beckham high top/Mohawk hairstyle. I just wanted the barber to hook me up with a knife style since I didn't want the same basic cut I always got.

Considering getting a flat top now

Apollo

VIP
I grew my hair out once. Didn't cut it for a year. Just to see what it's like.

I hated it, it smells and itches too much.

@MariaMaria

I don't want to show my identity but just imagine a muscular Somali weighing 90 kg or 198lbs for my American sspot users, looking like this but my hair is tied back in a bun. No braids lol.

81b19a46b50a4a3950ff0bec33fe9583.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
I’ve been growing an Afro for around 7 months, it’s relatively big and it’s very soft. The Madows in my school are confused as to how I can have soft hair and still have the shape of an Afro

I’ve been growing an Afro for around 7 months, it’s relatively big and it’s very soft. The Madows in my school are confused as to how I can have soft hair and still have the shape of an Afro

the Cushitic afro hair is unique... it can form any shape..

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
bro i had soft kinky hair and lately it's been balding like df ill send a pic of how it looks the transformation

Puffin Stuff

as you can see it's a mess bits of it are afro other bits are wavy guess im cursed :mjswag: girls at school don't mind as long as it's long

32661130791_64f096e3ce_b.jpg

Is there ANY Somali in the West that can manufacture this hairstyle?? Do Somalis(The Nomads mainly) in Somalia continue with this ancient style?

Such an aesthetic memorizing hairstyle, another art form and wisdom we lost due to the war, arabization, moderization, westernization and urbanization. I want our nomadic traditional culture back damn it :ileycry::kendrickcry::mjswag:

Puffin Stuff

This fucking thread is about hair seee if i care if i get exposed
Grown my shit out.jpg
cowardice and consequences are for the timid to be admired one must be brave

Status
Not open for further replies.