Somali guys... start growing your hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I'm growing out my beard, If i grew out my scalp hair too I'd look like a neolithic barbarian. No thanks Saxib.
Barbaro_final_close.jpg

my grandpa RIP had a long silky hair lol ladies lived him for sure lol he had so many wives. He would comp his hair daily with a whole gallon of saliid macsaro hahahaha

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They use to...to try and get nice curls...the fobs back home..maybe they've discovered proper hair products now..:ftw9nwa:

Somalis back in the days had crazy hair style and dreadlocks, I heard they used to use geel butter to make their hair tough so it can be suited in the environment and prepare war for the enemies. Anyways, this our nomadic history. Did you know my sub-clan are farmers?

Somalis back home believe it or not are updated wallahi. I went to Hargeisa and people had the latest brands of iPhones and Samsungs. I even played PS4 with my relatives wallahi. It's not as ancient as you think. :ftw9nwa:

Somalis back in the days had crazy hair style and dreadlocks, I heard they used to use geel butter to make their hair tough so it can be suited in the environment and prepare war for the enemies. Anyways, this our nomadic history. Did you know my sub-clan are farmers?

Somalis back home believe it or not are updated wallahi. I went to Hargeisa and people had the latest brands of iPhones and Samsungs. I even played PS4 with my relatives wallahi. It's not as ancient as you think. :ftw9nwa:

Reer dalal?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Getting a skin/low fade down the sides & back while keeping a few inches up top instantly fixes the forehead issue too. Blows my mind to see guys with XL foreheads getting short fades.

My cousin's been growing his beard & hair for a while now and ties it back. It looks sick, but of course he's been getting flack from odayaal at the masjid. I might follow suit and grow my hair long, but I think my curls aren't loose enough to pull it off.
lol I know what you mean, I don't have receding hairline but it is not perfect so I can't mess around and go low on the top... I get low skin fade on the sides and high top..

My barber messed up once and thought I said nr 2 on top it ruined me wallahi, it was not bad but.. I was not prepared mentally.:kendrickcry:

I've grown out my beard and hair, I also line it up so it looks clean. No rough, homeless appearance.

I'm like a Somali Viking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.