somali guys is this what your favourite cadaan queens get up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well guess what your cadaan princess cheat on their boyfriends despite treating them like queens with other mixed race guys. What makes you think she will treat you right in return? gaal waa gaal cadaanka iska iaalia

Emily

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
VIP
Just another attention seeking fat white girl

Lol I agree with this person, her followers increased over night

ECD75833-9A4D-46E5-A4BC-F235F6080CA4.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lmao who cares if Somali men want cadaan women? I hope they go for them and leave us alone. We have many options besides these ashy Abdis sis.
:denzelnigga:

just giving them a reality check two trash cans were made for each other let them go and be swallowed by these hoes while we cuff our habesha kings let them even serve us raw meat im up for it

TooMacaan

โ™ก
VIP
There is good and bad every group; treat everyone as an individual.

As to the video, there's no limit to what some ppl would do for fame:susp:

Last edited:
i knoww that unfortunatley faraaxs here see us lower than dirt and praise pigs with hair and makeup
Good xalimos have nothing to worry about. ratchet xalimos expose themselves anyway and embarrass and hate on their own race. Imagine when such girls reach the age of marriage and realise that not that many ajnabi males will marry them, then they feel regret and realise that the good educated xalimos have taken all the good guys and even bottom tier guys don't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts