somali guys is this what your favourite cadaan queens get up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Good xalimos have nothing to worry about. ratchet xalimos expose themselves anyway and embarrass and hate on their own race. Imagine when such girls reach the age of marriage and realise that not that many ajnabi males will marry them, then they feel regret and realise that the good educated xalimos have taken all the good guys and even bottom tier guys don't want them.
weve moved onto habesha men. Sorry what is a somali guy? i keep hearing is it a trash bin you pick up on wednesdays or....

World

VIP
Plenty of Somali women are cheaters as well. Using one example to generalise an entire race is ridiculous.

This is so random tho. I don’t remember any Somali guy recently making a thread praising Cadaan girls so where is this all coming from? Did a Somali guy leave you for an Cadaan chick?

Last edited:
This is nothing but a ch*nk in the armour of cadan girls. They are individualists and this individual is honestly garbage. Her and the woman that lied about Emmitt Till.

2 - 603,612,991

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Plenty of Somali women are cheaters as well. Using one example to generalise an entire race is ridiculous.

This is so random tho. I don’t remember any Somali guy recently making a thread praising Cadaan girls so where is this all coming from? Did a Somali guy leave you for an Cadaan chick?
your so repetitive are you ever original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts