Somali Guys angrily say that Somali women have too much Kibir and Unrealistic Expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you were anti, I was just trying to tell you that I'm a hard-lined pro-Somali Nationalist. We have differing opinions on who we consider ethnic Somalis.

I recognize barwani are mixed but they are also mixed with Somali, they speak Somali have been in Somalia for centuries, have the same culture and deen.

My mom is barwani and you're calling them qashin that extremely disrespectful and unnecessary, you can hold your views without insulting others.

I recognize barwani are mixed but they are also mixed with Somali, they speak Somali have been in Somalia for centuries, have the same culture and deen.

My mom is barwani and you're calling them qashin that extremely disrespectful and unnecessary, you can hold your views without insulting others.

I apologize then abayo macaan.

My mom is half barwani and I 100% agree.

I was born in Woolwich, Ontario
:wow:

I'm originally from Oakwood Village, I used to go to Central Technical School

full

Isn't that a school for challenged kids? no offence :browtf:

Everyone in this gen is either at or reaching marriage age

yeah but surely someone who is actually interested in you wouldn't charge you 30K, or anything you couldn't afford.

i dont understand the fuss... do somalis do arranged marriage now or something?

yeah but surely someone who is actually interested in you wouldn't charge you 30K, or anything you couldn't afford.

i dont understand the fuss... do somalis do arranged marriage now or something?

I believe there should be a happy medium somewhere between an tufaax for mehr and 30k. The problem is Halimos bid themselves too high and Faraxs are just looking for a bargain deal :camby:

A high mehr is only reasonable if the money is returning to you in the form of a house downpayment, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts